Come on Dallas

Watkins90

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Them not playing well against New England doesn't bode well for us on Thanksgiving. I was hoping this would be there Super Bowl, and they would give it their all so that they would lay an egg against us. 

you want to be considered a good team?  No matter what happens the rest of today and tomorrow. Go smack Dallas in the mouth on National TV. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Them not playing well against New England doesn't bode well for us on Thanksgiving. I was hoping this would be there Super Bowl, and they would give it their all so that they would lay an egg against us. 

next game.  Next game.

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Dallas ain't that great. That is all.

Did you say this when we played Philly?  Dallas can be a dangerous team, much like Philly.  This Bills team cannot take anyone lightly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Did you say this when we played Philly?  Dallas can be a dangerous team, much like Philly.  This Bills team cannot take anyone lightly.

Agreed. But everyone is counting this game as an automatic loss which is nuts. They are tough at home though I will say.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Agreed. But everyone is counting this game as an automatic loss which is nuts. They are tough at home though I will say.

Yeah, it's not an automatic loss as long as they take Zeke away, who is the staple of the Cowboy offense.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm just not on this oh no the big bad Boys lost big to the Patsies so they are gonna take it out on the poor Bills on Thursday thing. The Bills can beat anyone, but they can also lose to anyone as well. We shall see.

Edited by Bferra13