Still worried about the Bills' offense?

eball

If so you have my sympathies.  God forbid a team with 7-8 new starters be allowed to work things out and get better as the season progresses.

With back-to-back 17 point wins the Bills are ruining the "they only scrape by crappy opponents" narrative!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I can turn on the radio and hear some ridiculously obscure stat that proves that we have a terrible quarterback. Did you know which QB has the lowest QBR/DVOA x YPA + YAC/TD/INT rating in the league based on games played against the Eagles in Buffalo NY in the year 2019? Oh yeah, its Josh Allen people, not that I am saying he is not good or won't eventually be our franchise QB, I am just saying that he has the worst (*&EW(e09 rating in the league. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

What are the excuses from the haters this time?  Last week it was "just the Dolphins", but the Broncos D was supposed to be good.  Only 20 points?  Low completion % or yardage from Allen?

They won’t have a logical excuse so most will just stay quiet until the bills or Allen has a bad game 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, eball said:

If so you have my sympathies.  God forbid a team with 7-8 new starters be allowed to work things out and get better as the season progresses.

With back-to-back 17 point wins the Bills are ruining the "they only scrape by crappy opponents" narrative!

still needs weapons. 

• Like (+1) 5

A second observation about this offense is the checks at the line seem to happen more often than not with more than 15 seconds left on the clock. 

why is that a little concerning is If I can see it. Teams will see it and disguise their defense enough so either Daboll can’t give Allen the proper check or have Daboll make a check just to switch out before Ball snapped 

19 minutes ago, eball said:

Agree, they still need a another legit WR, , probably a bruising type of young Frank Gore RB and one lineman either to take Spains place at guard or you move Ford to guard, then sign a FA RT and still draft one too.  Earlier in the season I would have said move Ford inside, but today going up against Von Miller, hardly heard Miller or Ford mentioned.  Maybe Ford is fine at RT, particularly with a year under his belt. 

Loved the win , but still a bit concerned. They have work to do for certain. Improving the offensive personnel won’t happen this season, but I still see squandered opportunities. I’ll write off the strange INT by Josh as a fluke , but he had a couple questionable throws. Overall pretty good on his part. The procedure penalties and senseless holding has to stop. The Bills can move the ball pretty well , even without big target wideouts. They’re still their own worst enemy. Daboll was mostly good today, save for going to the well a couple times too often with stuff the Broncos were ready for. 

• Like (+1) 2

A little. The sloppy penalties need cutting down and I still think longer term we will need more weapons but Spain, Feliciano, Brown and Beasley were home run FA signings. 

EDIT: and just further..... Feliciano is better at center than guard and he has played better in his snaps at that spot than the big money signing of Morse. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yup. Gotta give Beane credit.... I wonder what they do with Spain. Only signed a one year deal so he is a FA at years end. 

Might depend on how they think Ford has gone at RT. If they want to move him inside I suspect they let Spain walk and try and find another tackle. If they are happy with Ford then I suspect they try and hold onto Spain but then it still comes down to $$s. 

• Like (+1) 1