Josh Allen hits 1000 yards rushing, joins elite company today

Completely an "eye" observation, but he appears to have more spring in his step of late and I don't think that can be dismissed by spy's, schemes, etc. 

Not quite sure what happened, but he's definitely got more conviction the past two games. Maybe something happened for him when they told him he was allowed to "play" QB.

Edited by LSHMEAB

He is definitely starting to figure things out. That pass to Beasley was on the money. and that pass to brown IMO was his best pass all year. He is Houdini when he is running the ball. JA is really fun to watch.  2nd Game in a row he played with a lot of confidence. Keep growing kid. This team is going places. 

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Completely an "eye" observation, but he appears to have more spring in his step of late and I don't think that can be dismissed by spy's, schemes, etc. 

Not quite sure what happened, but he's definitely got more conviction the past two games. Maybe something happened for him when they told him he was allowed to "play" QB.

Daboll in the booth, not on the field, letting Josh play.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Airbornetrooper said:

Lamar Jackson, Robert Griffin III, Michael Vick, Cam Newton -- and Josh Allen. With his 51 rushing yards in the first half today, Allen has joined the select group of NFL quarterbacks to run for 1,000 yards within their first 23 games.

Way to go Josh!

I wonder what distinguishes Josh from the rest of the QBs?  Hmmmm, that's right - he plays for Buffalo! :)

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I kept wondering why the Bills didn’t cover this. 

Rushing
SEASON TEAM
BUFBUF
BUFBUF
Career  

GP ATT YDS AVG TD LNG FD FUM LST
12 89 631 7.1 8 45 41 5 1
10 74 331 4.5 7 36 26 6 2
22 163 962 5.9 15 45 67 11 3

Per ESPN he only has 962 career yards running 

Did that include todays game?

That only has 22 games played.