Week 12: Broncos at Bills Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

We are on the same page, just been getting attacked about my sarcastic post about 300 yards  

Need my sarcasm button adjusted... I am just tired of hearing about our weak schedule when I think those weak teams can be problematic.

I am hoping Dallas did not look too far past NE and we catch them thinking we cannot hang with them.

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I don’t care about him throwing for 300 yards. A win is a win is a win. I was being sarcastic in that post. Hence the clown face. 

With that being said,  I think Josh will will have his best game of the year this Thursday and shatter 300 yards in a shootout. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Great game overall. All three teams especially defense. McDermott still hates timeouts. He's really bad with clock management and I worry it's going to hurt us. 

Was that an issue this game? The only clock management situation I remember was at the end of the first half and I think with the penalties and everything bogging things down he just wanted out of the half.

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

What’s their pass d at? Not trying to be a jerk. Honestly wondering... sometimes when one facet sucks the other looks better than what it is 

12th. Not too shabby. NE made them look crazy bad, but we know a thing or two about that ourselves.

Not a fan of Williams nor the Jets cheap shot players, but he has some talent to work with there. He did not come into a franchise where the cupboards were bare. Their rookie DT  Q. Williams is finally starting to play better rather than just play dumb.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Was that an issue this game? The only clock management situation I remember was at the end of the first half and I think with the penalties and everything bogging things down he just wanted out of the half.

The end of the first half was brutal. The one that drove me nuts didn't factor in the game but is just cluelessness, that drives me crazy. In Bronco territory. Early fourth. He tries to get them to jump Offside on fourth down knowing he isn't going for it. Then burns a  timeout with one second left. Just accept the delay of game. Punt from 45 instead of 40. It's just an unawareness and disregard for timeouts he constantly does. He's awful in time management. Good in other stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Phillips and Allen seem to have that as their go to celebration with each other also they seem to be popping up together more often.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

The end of the first half was brutal. The one that drove me nuts didn't factor in the game but is just cluelessness, that drives me crazy. In Bronco territory. Early fourth. He tries to get them to jump Offside on fourth down knowing he isn't going for it. Then burns a  timeout with one second left. Just accept the delay of game. Punt from 45 instead of 40. It's just an unawareness and disregard for timeouts he constantly does. He's awful in time management. Good in other stuff. 

I wasn't sure what that was about I figured either he felt secure enough with the score to burn the time out to take a moment to recognize Frank Gore or he just was more comfortable with Bojangles punting their then a little further back. I mean he did the exact thing you suggest earlier.