Around the NFL Week 12

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

lol the Cowboys are not a very good team. I have no idea if the Bills win on Thursday but stop pretending like the Cowboys "have too much talent for the Bills to handle."

The Eagles are not a very good team. However, teams like the Eagles, Browns and Cowboys have too much talent for the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Kind of off topic question: if the xfl came out and said their league will be "fake" like pro wrestling would you watch?

I think I would if the story lines were good

I've been watching for the last 10 yrs and I hate the running story line

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Did anyone else hear Rodney Harrison say "one and done" when they were just showing the Bill's highlights??

I wonder if he said that about his old Charger teams 

niner fans are cartel leftovers from the Mexico City game 

52 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Bills win the JV warmup game and the Pats won the man’s game

Unnecessary comment. The Bills stomped on the "JV" team. The Pats and Cowboys both showed weakness in their game. Let's go give them hell.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big C said:

Unnecessary comment. The Bills stomped on the "JV" team. The Pats and Cowboys both showed weakness in their game. Let's go give them hell.

bills handily won the JV warmup game

thats so much better

37 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

We're talking about the Bills not the Jets? The Browns game proves the point, and likely so will the next 4 games.

Browns game wasn’t lost due to differences in talent. Poor clock management / play selection by the coaches at the end. Not a talent issue. 

13 minutes ago, Big C said:

True. They also likely lose it without a huge assist from the officiating crew. Man’s game my a$$

39 minutes ago, syhuang said:

After today, Bills played two teams with winning record and defeated one of them. ?

Ah - there you go!  Almost forgot about the Titans.

33 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Did anyone else hear Rodney Harrison say "one and done" when they were just showing the Bill's highlights??

he was probably referring to the Broncos and how they won a Super Bowl a few years ago, but that won’t be happening again anytime soon