Week 12: Broncos at Bills, 1 pm Sunday on CBS. Second Half Thread

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Throws first interception in however many games, Simms: "Allen can't be throwing all these interceptions"

Does any QB get every damn thing scrutinized like that? Get back to me when Allen starts throwing picks like Rivers.

I don’t think half of these guys have any prep 

when it comes regards to stats. I read a Denver article on how they win because Allen has seven picks! Failed to note that only one in last how many games haha 

Gannon is pretty terrible. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

The Bills dominated that half. Self-inflicted wounds. She be at least 10-0. You can’t hold on a first and goal running play. It may go for no gain but it beats 10 yards back.

I said it like 4 times already but I'll say it again. That hold call is more on the refs than it is us. That was an extremely weak call.

If you're going to call that holding then you can call about 40 holdings a game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

Show your work please, need some facts.

Too lazy for that. Not feeling great. Too many hot toddy drinks. Still in disbelief they couldn't get a damn play off after spiking the ball. Just a horrendous end to the half. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

Outside of the faking your own guys out on a hard count - twice - which I’ve never in my life seen, why not use the last TO and launch one? 

Into the wind? Not sold on the idea.

Also not sold on deferring but taking the wind in the first and third.