- Symbolically only

- Aunt/Uncle but not Mom/Dad

- Children are a false construct of the antiquated patriarchal society

- I don't think so but college/Vegas/booze

- Do clones count?

- No but I identify as a mother

- No DNA no child support

- Sally Struthers says so

- In this universe or all potential alternate realities?

- You're a commie

- Other, please specify

Please try to be a little more open minded.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No and I have no idea how that would affect how I’d vote.  For Christ’s sake they’d likely be in their 30’s. 

My son is in his 30s and he's a mishmash of political beliefs and far more conservative than I will ever be.  ?‍♀️  His girlfriend is late 20s and she is a Trump supporter. 

I never understood those idiots who voted for Obama because their "kids told them to". :blink: That was a prime example of the lunatics running the asylum.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Just curious if that affects the way you vote. 

Not saying and if you have children I pray that they exceed your mental capacity immensely.  I doubt you have children but it seems that it is a hallmark of the bottom rung of society that they breed.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not saying and if you have children I pray that they exceed your mental capacity immensely.  I doubt you have children but it seems that it is a hallmark of the bottom rung of society that they breed.  

..mine are 26 and 31, living their lives irrespective of politics.....solid careers and rising despite the despicable era of graft and corruption like we have never seen....535 "doing the peoples' business" ranks right up there with some of our college days quips....."can't expand...don't want a ban".....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have one and not only does it influence my vote, it influenced my residency. 

However, it didn't influence my federal vote so much as my state, county and city votes.  CA votes at the federal level are useless. But because the state of CA consider ballot harvesting legal, my local votes never mattered. Which is one of the main reasons we moved out of the state.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I do not.

I do know that my brother and sister voted for Clinton specifically because they believed Trump was going to kill my nieces and nephew.  I know this because they said so.

Do they visit 5th Avenue frequently?

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do they visit 5th Avenue frequently?

No, just that Trump was personally going to destroy the planet and destroy their children's lives.

Basically, they were Thunberging their kids before Greta Thunberg's parents were.

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have one and not only does it influence my vote, it influenced my residency. 

However, it didn't influence my federal vote so much as my state, county and city votes.  CA votes at the federal level are useless. But because the state of CA consider ballot harvesting legal, my local votes never mattered. Which is one of the main reasons we moved out of the state.

Funny because I look at young kids growing up at the beach with a surfboard under their arms and I think "lucky bastards!"