Does Melania stand by her man?

thebug

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

who could possibly try to determine the dynamics of the marriage of others?

and you can start with the Clintons if you really want to give it a whirl

Then don’t answer it then. Pretty simple. I don’t care about the Clintons. Bill is not president. The question relates to a second term for Trump and if she will be part of it. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

He's YOUR President!

So in 2016, our choices were a guy who takes thing way too personally, holds grudges, is unforgiving, knows it, and acts accordingly; and a woman who takes things way too personally, holds grudges, is unforgiving, and won't admit it and pretends to be the exact opposite.

Hmmm...let me think about this...

11 hours ago, thebug said:

If Trump is re-elected, (which I think he will be) does Melania stick around for another term? 

My guess is she sticks around for campaign and then calls it quits. 

What you say? 

Why would she call it quits? Trump is kicking ass (but could kick more ass) and she seems happily married to him. What gives you the impression she is unhappy besides what the liberal media reports? 

Is this your way of getting attention? I heard from a little bug sized birdy that most people have you blocked.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Pilsner said:

Why would she call it quits? Trump is kicking ass (but could kick more ass) and she seems happily married to him. What gives you the impression she is unhappy besides what the liberal media reports? 

Is this your way of getting attention? I heard from a little bug sized birdy that most people have you blocked.

It’s a legitimate question. I have not heard anything saying she is not happy from MSM. It’s my own hunch. 

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

Some puss do have me on ignore. Join them if questions like this get you butt hurt! 

20 hours ago, thebug said:

If Trump is re-elected, (which I think he will be) does Melania stick around for another term? 

My guess is she sticks around for campaign and then calls it quits. 

What you say? 

....so she has YOU in her cross hairs then?....

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

It’s a legitimate question. I have not heard anything saying she is not happy from MSM. It’s my own hunch. 

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

Some puss do have me on ignore. Join them if questions like this get you butt hurt! 

....sadly, if this is YOUR definition of "legitimate", you have a helluva long way to go.....stay in school...high school is a blast...SMH....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so she has YOU in her cross hairs then?....

....sadly, if this is YOUR definition of "legitimate", you have a helluva long way to go.....stay in school...high school is a blast...SMH....

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because she has resting B word face something something. 

No really....look in the mirror. 

Hey look! Pussies everywhere!