Bills bar in cypress?

Roch Jim

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Been there, but don't love it. Feels like watching a game at Denny's with a bunch of Bills memorabilia up. Cool to look at and take in for a few minutes but for actual  game watching I don't love it. Although, you get sound to the Bills game so that is a plus whereas your typical sports bar probably wouldn't have sound unless we were playing the local team.

I hear ya. Good food tho.

I'm in Israel and I watch all the games on nflgamepass.com

Cyprus has a lot of young tourists and a fair number of sports bars but probably catering more to English Premier League than NFL. Considering that the game is Thursday night at 11:30 PM local time, there's probably no other live sports action and a good sports bar will try to find the game if she requests.

11 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

I'm in Israel and I watch all the games on nflgamepass.com

Cyprus has a lot of young tourists and a fair number of sports bars but probably catering more to English Premier League than NFL. Considering that the game is Thursday night at 11:30 PM local time, there's probably no other live sports action and a good sports bar will try to find the game if she requests.

The game was on Thursday? Who won? Wait, wait....don’t give it away. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:42 PM, Roch Jim said:

My daughter is going to cypress for thanksgiving. She is a regular at delilah's in Chicago every Sunday. As a huge long shot is there anyone with a recommendation of where to watch the thanksgiving game in cypress?

19 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

You could try GamePass, when you are abroad they show full games live. If she’s got a tablet? Or on her phone? I think it’s a long shot at a bar depending on where in Cyprus.

The US game pass will not work whilst abroad, and you need an address outside of the US to get the international version.  I would have her get a VPN for the time she is there. I prefer ExpressVPN, and my daughter used this summer for her internship in South Africa. They should have some sort of trial period where you can cancel for full refund within 7 days or something. 

Then have her her log into a server in the US , and she should have no problem

streaming from CBS as it’s a national game. I don’t think she would need the CBS thing, but google streaming options for CBS national games. 

If she wants to watch on TV, Then she can cast to a TV or bring an HDMI cord. Maybe go into a bar and get them the stream for NFL football and they all fall in the love with the game!

Edited by plenzmd1