Bills bar in cypress?

Roch Jim

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll be in Cypress. I have a bocce tournament there Weds to Friday. Same question. Where can I watch the game?

I realize the World Wide Web is rather limited with information, many bars don’t carry cable/satellite, so I’d like to rely on the 1% chance that a Cypressian can point me in the right direction or perhaps someone can do research for me. 

I hear you and your game are overrated, but good luck in the tournament. If you don’t get a participation award I will grieve for you. 

For the record, I love that people reach out for suggestions. It often makes me wish I was somewhere else, but in a more healthy way....you just never know when you might hit a jackpot! I was in Asheville last weekend and the internet had multiple options. One guy responded (I wish I remembered who it was) that the Bier Garden downtown was great. Right call, as the patrons at the Garden said the other places on-line should have been taken off the net long ago. 

7 hours ago, Augie said:

...as the patrons at the Garden said the other places on-line should have been taken off the net long ago. 

Here’s a chance for Brandon to work himself back into the ‘good graces’ of the organization.
?  Then again, lord knows what he’ll say or do while conducting field research.  

35 minutes ago, Perk71 said:

Wings n Things- Huntington Beach

Been there, but don't love it. Feels like watching a game at Denny's with a bunch of Bills memorabilia up. Cool to look at and take in for a few minutes but for actual  game watching I don't love it. Although, you get sound to the Bills game so that is a plus whereas your typical sports bar probably wouldn't have sound unless we were playing the local team.

Rikers Island for a cheese sammich and a box of orangeade?  Your attorney is dining with friends in the Hamptons...

We need an ‘incarcerated’ smilie...?

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They were in Pasadena

Yup.  Only 35-40 minutes, according to Google Maps.  ?  I looked it up after posing the question.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Rikers Island for a cheese sammich and a box of orangeade?  Your attorney is dining with friends in the Hamptons...

We need an ‘incarcerated’ smilie...?

Yup.  Only 35-40 minutes, according to Google Maps.  ?  I looked it up after posing the question.

...best I could find bro.......sorry..............:thumbsup:

image.png.c8b73ee2968eed211ca4671fb6811505.png