Feeling the Christmas spirit

RochesterRob

This will be my sixth Christmas since my wife passed. This is the first year since then that I actually feel in the Christmas spirit. Put my tree up yesterday,  plan to do some shopping this weekend .

Overall, I find the saying time heals all wounds to fairly accurate. So what I'm trying to say in a roundabout way is, hug your spouse and kids and let them know how much you love and appreciate them. 

With that, Happy Holidays to all my Bill's friends and family!!!

God Bless

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

This will be my sixth Christmas since my wife passed. This is the first year since then that I actually feel in the Christmas spirit. Put my tree up yesterday,  plan to do some shopping this weekend .

Overall, I find the saying time heals all wounds to fairly accurate. So what I'm trying to say in a roundabout way is, hug your spouse and kids and let them know how much you love and appreciate them. 

God Bless

❤️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/30/2019 at 7:54 AM, westside2 said:

God Bless

Merry Christmas westie!

• Like (+1) 1