The best peanut butter and jelly combination

55 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

This is wrong. Right answer is Italian bread from DiCamilllos for the Falls on the right side of the river , in the good  ole USA?

Get your damn potato roll out of here. No one eats PBJ on a freaking potato roll except commies. Grape jelly is also a tell that something is off with the person. 

Ok I'll try another favorite:

Martin's potato roll (hamburger)

Handful of mixed nuts

Karo syrup

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Martin's potato roll

Extra crunchy Jif

Marmalade 

You lost me at marmalade Paddington.

Anyway, on the subject of peanut allergies, etc... Take a sane approach, progression feeding young children till they are about 3 years old... LoL... Doesn't mean starve them.  We didn't feed our children peanuts, etc... Till well past 3 and we are strong as an ox with immune systems.  Not one allergy. We are peasants, live in the dirt.  That probably helps?

Now... How do I get rid of this nasty rash and shortness of breath I've had the last 49 years? Mom said it would go away.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

This is wrong. Right answer is Italian bread from DiCamilllos for the Falls on the right side of the river , in the good  ole USA?

Subjective decision for both of us, unless we have sampled both.  I suppose that WIVB could run one of their insipid ‘Buffalo’s Best’ reader polls to determine who has the best, as well as who makes the best pb&j sandwich.  WGRZ will probably send a crew of red coated staffers to find someone working without a hairnet.  And WKBW wouldn’t report on it unless the bakery caught fire.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Natural strawberry jelly.  No jam, no preserves.

JIF Natural.  Not chunky.

Toasted whole wheat bread.  Don’t cut off crust.

I'm allergic to peanuts

and strawberries

and wheat

thanks for marginalizing my pain

• Whole wheat bread
  • All natural peanut butter (no sugar added) - creamy or chunky style
  • Homemade strawberry jam
  • Crumbs from the bottom of a corn chip bag (or crushed up corn chips)

The chip crumbs provide a crunchy texture and a salty complement to the jam.

This thread makes me sad because it reminds me of my second cousin.  His name was Calloway and he died when he'd barely turned two.  It was peanut butter and jelly that did it.  The help?  She didn't know what to do.  She just stood there and watched him turn blue.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Whole grain bread

Creamy peanut butter.

Grape jam ( because it spreads better )

or

Raw local unfiltered honey.

Thumbs up for the honey. Not the grape jelly. Need raspberry jam. 

59 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

This thread makes me sad because it reminds me of my second cousin.  His name was Calloway and he died when he'd barely turned two.  It was peanut butter and jelly that did it.  The help?  She didn't know what to do.  She just stood there and watched him turn blue.

This time of year is tough with the anniversary of your uncle Geno's passing too. 

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Man that's tough. My 13 year old would die if he ate PB. And we only learned by him doing it.......young. He has epipens all over the place but is smart enough to never eat anything he knows he shouldn't.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He died in a cab right?  Should have taken Uber or Lyft.  Those cabbies don't give a highdy highdy ho.  Real Minnie the moochers.