The best peanut butter and jelly combination

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Those endorsements and titles aren’t free. Plus, he’ll need a really lame ad agency to make up a really lame commercial to air.

I see no reason why we cant make this happen.  In addition, the company where I'm employed makes dental products. 

10 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

We used to have wild blackberry bushes in our back yard.  I don’t know why, but they are mostly gone now.  30 years ago my wife picked enough to make several jars of jam.  I made her buy a sieve so that she could remove the seeds, otherwise I think it would be inedible.  It was good stuff.  I think there might be a few jars still in the basement, but I don’t think I would want to eat it after 30 years. 

Blackberry tree

My daughter loved blackberries when she was younger and there was a neighbor a few blocks away with trees along sidewalk so we would take her to walk there and she would sit on my shoulders and pick them.  Been told it is not a true blackberry but the berries certainly look like them.  A few years later one is growing in our yard and we suspect the birds or a squirrel dropped seeds.  Someone called it another berry tree but we checked and this tree grows over 25 feet and those grow to 10 so not sure what kind it is.  We picked it heavier when she was younger using extension ladder to reach some but it has less fruit now and it is more of a snack tree than a harvest tree now.  We tried to plant 10 blackberry bushes but they bushes did not grow well although birds seemed to like them.

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Blackberry tree

My daughter loved blackberries when she was younger and there was a neighbor a few blocks away with trees along sidewalk so we would take her to walk there and she would sit on my shoulders and pick them.  Been told it is not a true blackberry but the berries certainly look like them.  A few years later one is growing in our yard and we suspect the birds or a squirrel dropped seeds.  Someone called it another berry tree but we checked and this tree grows over 25 feet and those grow to 10 so not sure what kind it is.  We picked it heavier when she was younger using extension ladder to reach some but it has less fruit now and it is more of a snack tree than a harvest tree now.  We tried to plant 10 blackberry bushes but they bushes did not grow well although birds seemed to like them.

We have also been told that ours aren’t true blackberries.  Ours have many big, hard seeds in the berries, and they grow on shoots that are very thorny. The shoots probably only grow to about 10 feet high. If you grind the berries up and pass them through a sieve to remove the seeds, they make a jam that looks and tastes like blackberry jam.  

White bread, butter, Peter Pam creamy peanut butter, and Welch’s grape jelly. Two of those, wrapped in wax paper for lunch every day through elementary school, junior high and high school. If I went to a nut free school, I would have died of malnutrition.

Generally, I am a DIYer... But, this is where I will show my laziness. LoL.

Best PB&J is when someone else makes it.  I have preferences... But happy with anything if another is making it. Just don't pass none of that vegan crap off on me.  I need the real deal. Why sould the whole world bend to the peanut allergic. In the animal kingdom the sick & weak are banished, eaten by predators... We humans don't have to be that drastic... But man, don't shut a whole school cafeteria down because a few allergic kids have to be mainstreamed.

45 minutes ago, bopper2 said:

White bread, butter, Peter Pam creamy peanut butter, and Welch’s grape jelly. Two of those, wrapped in wax paper for lunch every day through elementary school, junior high and high school. If I went to a nut free school, I would have died of malnutrition.

Today you'd die of malnutrition because they'd ban you from bringing in that PB&J because Billy next to you has a weak inmune system.