Cowboys Vander Esch OUT this weekend

Seasons1992

2 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

I want to beat these teams at their best. I hope they're all ready for us and we beat them anyway!

Yes. Same here

That's why I want Brady there so the Bills squash them. Remember when the Bills beat the Patriots 16-0 at their place, under Rex Ryan no less? Oh but it seems it didn't count cause Brady didn't play. I thought Bellichick was a genius, it was a team sport and blablabla?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well that is a plus for the Bills if he is out. I'm really looking forward to that game.

Same. It's a big opportunity for the Bills to put themselves on the national scene. 

They have no played well in these situations in the past, so it would be refreshing to see that change. 

I don't personally expect a W, but it's certainly an opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Has that been established?

Heard it on Dopp and the bulldog when i ran out to the store.

" It's likely that even after the Patriots game, the starting weakside linebacker will also miss the Buffalo Bills game four days later on Thanksgiving Day. "

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/cowboys-rule-out-vander-esch-for-week-12-at-patriots-and-maybe-longer

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

16 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

I want to beat these teams at their best. I hope they're all ready for us and we beat them anyway!

Not feeling that game at all.   Road teams lose 2 out of 3 times on Thursday night and Bills are not at Dallas' level yet, and its turkey day game.  Not Feeling it at all.  We get shwacked on National TV yet again and head back to the corner of the NFL world.  All part of the process.   Getting used to the big stage.   Not sure half our guys have ever been to a game with that many cameras covering it, much been on the field for one. 

Just now, ProcessTruster said:

Not feeling that game at all.   Road teams lose 2 out of 3 times on Thursday night and Bills are not at Dallas' level yet, and its turkey day game.  Not Feeling it at all.  Probably a 1 in 4 shot at best.   We probably get shwacked on National TV yet again and head back to the corner of the NFL world.  All part of the process.   Getting used to the big stage.   Not sure half our guys have ever been to a game with that many cameras covering it, much been on the field for one. 

• Like (+1) 1