Grey Cup This Weekend!

52 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

It’s all about perspective: how many CHAMPIONSHIPS have the Taskers been to?

Thats reality. Losses are painful but the journey is extraordinary and worth taking over and over and over........ 

EDIT: perspective is reality.  ? 

So of your on a team with a Tasker, there's a good chance your gonna play in the championship, but don't put your money on getting a win in the game.......

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

So of your on a team with a Tasker, there's a good chance your gonna play in the championship, but don't put your money on getting a win in the game.......

You’re missing the point...and you’re entitled to do so. ? 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:47 AM, eball said:

Do NFL fans really watch the CFL?  Serious question; I just can't get into it.

I love watching the CFL. I get tired of all the billionaire stuff in the NFL world. 

I love it's simplicity. Two RCMP mounties carried the Grey Cup trophy through the stadium, so fans could touch it or see it up close.

The flyover was a single CF-18 fighter. Beautiful.

I always look forward to the new CFL season when June rolls around. Your mileage may vary.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:30 PM, Locomark said:

CFL loses me with giving a point away for kicking a punt out of the end zone. That’s just dumb. 

Some punts out of bounds (between the 20s, I think) result in a penalty. Just a bit confusing.

1 hour ago, Poleshifter said:

I love watching the CFL. I get tired of all the billionaire stuff in the NFL world. 

I love it's simplicity. Two RCMP mounties carried the Grey Cup trophy through the stadium, so fans could touch it or see it up close.

The flyover was a single CF-18 fighter. Beautiful.

I always look forward to the new CFL season when June rolls around. Your mileage may vary.

Some punts out of bounds (between the 20s, I think) result in a penalty. Just a bit confusing.

That might be because thats all we can afford, free health care isn't cheap

Fun fact Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) actual father and brother are RCMP officers and originally he was going to follow and become one too.

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

That might be because thats all we can afford, free health care isn't cheap

Now you know darn well the flyover was funded by ‘Grey Cup Flyover’ Fund boxes, placed in convenience stores across Canada.  Some years we get multiple jets, some years we get a De Havilland Otter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Now you know darn well the flyover was funded by ‘Grey Cup Flyover’ Fund boxes, placed in convenience stores across Canada.  Some years we get multiple jets, some years we get a De Havilland Otter.

It's too bad Don's not around the CBC anymore to shame 'Those People' for not giving more in those donation boxes.......