How cold will it be in upper bowl on Sunday

BananaB

10 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

During a playoff game against the Jets (or Raiders?) in the early 1990's, I wore a couple of wool sweaters, and 3 oversize coats. I pulled a sleeping bag over me, and had a garbage bag pulled over the sleeping bag to keep it dry. I was toasty warm.(Had a couple of Labatt Blue's stashed in the sleeping bag)  This was a playoff game, and at the time, it was the fourth coldest NFL game in history. Game time temp was around 0ºF. Wind chill way below that...

for road trip years of College/NFL weekends it was amazing to find Cleveland and Buffalo rarely coincided for bad weather, most of the time was lucky to have the nicer of the two to sit at

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Yup. There was a Jets game in there somewhere, that had about the same horrific conditions. Thanks for the memory jog, Harv!

The Jets game was 3 weeks earlier on 12/26/93.  Once again going back to Relentless, the game was the coldest Bills game ever at the time but that status changed with the Raiders game 3 weeks later.  The temperature was 9 above with a minus 28 windchill.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1