How cold will it be in upper bowl on Sunday

BananaB

I've sat there before this time of the year and given the forecast you will probably want to layer. I typically would wear a long underwear style shirt with a hoodie then a jacket and jersey. The cold doesn't bother my lower half as much so I usually just wore a good pair of socks and jeans.

It really depends how your tolerate cold. It is colder up there and the wind is more noticeable. If the sun is out though it shouldn't be too bad.

Overall dress for being in 30 degree weather with precipitation for 3 hours plus. Whatever that means to you is the best way to go.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:22 PM, Nick the Greek said:

The wind can cut you to the bone. Layer up big time I’d say. It’s gonna be cold. 

Sit on the correct side of a fat guy! It sucks on a plane, but could help here. ?

I agree with the earlier comment to keep your feet warm. I’m almost always in sneakers, but I might take a safer approach on this one. Keeping the feet warm was part of the fun back in the day when you could still bring in your own hot bullion in a thermos. Layers of clothes, and newspapers stuffed in our boots. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I miss the days when we could bring bags into the stadium. I have a Bills duffel that I would bring every game. It had all sorts of stuff in there so depending on how the weather might change before/during the game, I could add or take off layers. 

5 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

During a playoff game against the Jets (or Raiders?) in the early 1990's, I wore a couple of wool sweaters, and 3 oversize coats. I pulled a sleeping bag over me, and had a garbage bag pulled over the sleeping bag to keep it dry. I was toasty warm.(Had a couple of Labatt Blue's stashed in the sleeping bag)  This was a playoff game, and at the time, it was the fourth coldest NFL game in history. Game time temp was around 0ºF. Wind chill way below that...

I brought a garbage bag filled with old newspapers to try to keep my feet warm.  The game was on 1/15/94 with a minus 32 windchill -You were right, it was zero degrees. I knew it was against the Raiders, but I looked up the exact date and windchill in Relentless.

• Awesome! (+1) 1