How cold will it be in upper bowl on Sunday

BananaB

Depends how windy and if its sunny. 

Forecast is partly sunny high of 39 low of 34. Not extreme cold, but cold, not sure what your used to.

Wear under layer like underarmour or "long johns", wool socks/ski socks, with nice pair of boots. Gloves, Hat, hoodie and jacket and you should be good.

Edited by Mrbojanglezs
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

@Ridgewaycynic2013 I'll let you handle this.

It’s difficult to sometimes ‘see’ a song when only viewing a few lines of the lyrics.  ?  Especially when autocorrect ‘fixes’ it for me...?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

19 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

a balmy 35 degrees with the added benefit of rain.  Dress warm and waterproof if you have it.

you can get six types of precipitation sitting up there for a single game

most from the skies

• Haha (+1) 3

As another "old timer" story.. cold was never an issue.. before all the BS about frisking .. one of the most memorable days of my days as a bills fan.. a sunny cold sunday .. but snow previously.. denver.. smuggled in a 12 of mich light old fashioned bottles .. stuck them in the snow  buddies just sipped away  as the stock increased and sat was wonderful.. about 45 to 50 thousand there.. but those WERE the days 

Edited by dwight in philly

16 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Bring cash. Enough $14 beers and you will be nice and toasty. 

I sit in 331. Gets pretty cold and while others saying dress in layers, my advice is to remember the same goes for what you wear on your feet. A lot of people neglect this and suffer, wearing sneakers and stepping in puddles is a common thing. 

Don't wear sneakers....if you have hunting boots or something similar wear those and if you can, get a pair of those heavy felt insoles that protect your feet when they're sitting on cold concrete.  

Edited by chaccof
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Right now it is supposed to be 39 degrees and cloudy, so I just went to the Redskins game and it was 38, but the winds were 20-25 mph.  I still can manage the cold even though living in FL, but had to buy a Bills winter hat and Bills gloves.  I was fine after that.  I should have brought my gloves and hat, and for that matter a scarf.

Two layers of thick Sox helped with the sneaks.

I sit in section 333, about halfway up.  41 degrees won’t be so bad, unless it’s windy.  Gets worse when in the 30’s and below.

Layers and warm feet.  Bring something to sit on like a blanket.  Can wrap up if too cold.  Only thing worse than cold feet is a cold

Condition on yourself and get to the tailgate by 9 am!  Won’t be felling a thing then!

Edited by davefan66

As long as it doesn't rain you should be fine.  I've had seasons since '97 and the most miserable I've ever been was that Giants game in '07 when it was around 34 degrees and raining.  As I get older I long for a dome.

Edited by Doc Brown