Reported: Mason Rudolph accused of using racial slur prior to brawl-Steelers deny

Mango

54 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Sounds like he is engaging in a little (ok, more than a little) projection...

He’s what some around here would affectionately refer to as an idiot. I prefer schmuck as a term for anyone who assumes people are racist for any reason other than their racist behaviors, but hey- whatever works.

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm from New York and you, apparently, are exactly what you are railing against....

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

"southerners"..."their traditions"

Nothing like making wild assumptions about an entire class of people, ,,,oh wait, isnt that what racists do?

59 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im from NY, and now live down south.   I do get annoyed when I witnessed more racist views living up north than down here, yet have to hear people who probably never lived in the south talk about how racist it must be. 

15 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Yep. Same here. 

lmao, talk about proving my point.

It's alright guys, just fall asleep crying into your moonshine and listening to this, and you can explain to us all later why the South actually had a noble cause in the Civil War; it wasn't at all about slavery.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

lmao, talk about proving my point.

It's alright guys, just fall asleep crying into your moonshine and listening to this, and you can explain to us all later why the South actually had a noble cause in the Civil War; it wasn't at all about slavery.

So let me get this straight:

(1) You want to condemn those who denigrate an entire group of people by denigrating an entire group of people?

(2) You post a video that is supposed to be some clever dagger into the heart of the "Southerners" who took offense to your posts; except, everyone who responded to you is from the North.

You are just not very good at this are you?

Another shining example of why cousins shouldn't marry....

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

By the way, I know this thread is getting stale but the title should really read Rudolph ACCUSED of using racial slur. Not M.R. Used racial slur. I know it is splitting hairs, but that kind of “headline” perpetuates rumors.

Fair.  Although I thought "Reported:" and "Steelers deny" disclaimed enough.  Still, fair point.

10 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Another shining example of why cousins shouldn't marry....

And on this note..

image.thumb.png.83c423d6ff79b8630007cdc7a3dd1c9e.png

• Haha (+1) 3