Reported: Mason Rudolph accused of using racial slur prior to brawl-Steelers deny

Mango

37 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah...why did this not come out immediately to explain Garrett's actions?

When you got nothing to lose you throw up a Hail Mary.

A total and complete fabrication.

Further more, It’s time this stuff gets shot down as a reason to attack someone physically and violently, and in this case with a weapon. 
Racism is terrible and it does exist and it should not be a part of our society. When people falsely accuse someone of it, nothing good comes from that either. 

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Dude's name is Brett Mason Rudolph III and is from Rock Hill, SC.  Definitely a racist.

But Garrett's definitely lying because even Klan members have more tact than that.

Rock Hill, SC is a suburb of Charlotte.  It's not some backwoods town.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Rock Hill, SC is a suburb of Charlotte.  It's not some backwoods town.

And Rep. John Lewis got the ***** kicked out of him for entering a "whites only" waiting room there.

I'm not sayin...but I'm just sayin.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Of course not.  But it’s hard to explain the feeling of someone calling You certain words.  Like it’s hard for someone who isn’t that background to ever get what getting called the n word or the c word can do to you.   I grew up that If you take ?, you get hit.  I think the word would be better if people did that instead of fight on social media.

that said, the timing doesn’t really fit.  And if Garrett is lying, he should get sued and be held accountable. 

This post seems to be making an incorrect assumption about me, just FYI.

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

It’s all he said she said stuff.   Couldn’t care less anymore about it.  

no.... you have to blame The Establishment for all of this, and yell "he started it"

nothing justifies using a helmet as a weapon with full intent to injure, NOTHING AT ALL!!

Edited by row_33

45 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah...why did this not come out immediately to explain Garrett's actions?

24 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is about to get interesting!! It’s a smart play by Garrett’s people. That’s a strong defense from them. If Mason turns around and sues him for defamation of character that’s a strong play as well. Everyone puts their strongest hand on the table and see how it plays out.

Garrett's attorney has nothing, and, barring a revelation from someone on the field last week, simply conjured something to use in defense of his client.  I'm sure he expects a sympathetic response given the seriousness of the allegation. 

That it took 6 full days for this to come out is questionable at best.

• Like (+1) 1