How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?

How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will it take Frank Gore to rush for 46 yards and reach 3rd place all-time?

• The Broncos game
    • 2 games
    • 3 games
    • more than 3 games

Frank Gore is currently sitting at 4th place all time behind Barry Sanders. Despite a high amount of touches early on, his snaps and rushing totals have decreased as of late. It will be interesting to see how long this takes.

His last four games have seen totals of 

27 yards (Dolphins)

12 yards (Browns)

15 yards (Redskins)

34 yards (Eagles)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm waffling.  I could see it Sunday but the way they didn't take their foot off the gas against Miami means we might not see him grinding at the end of the game.  Dallas would be a nationally televised game and a great story.  Neither team is terrible against the run with Denver being 11th and Dallas being 15th. 

I'm hoping for this Sunday but voted for Thursday.  Short weeks are tough for defenses and someone who runs using a punishing style should do well.

17 minutes ago, section122 said:

I'm waffling.  I could see it Sunday but the way they didn't take their foot off the gas against Miami means we might not see him grinding at the end of the game.  Dallas would be a nationally televised game and a great story.  Neither team is terrible against the run with Denver being 11th and Dallas being 15th. 

I'm hoping for this Sunday but voted for Thursday.  Short weeks are tough for defenses and someone who runs using a punishing style should do well.

Bingo! That will be an amazing stage for this accomplishment.  This will be something that the entire nation will be able to see. It'll break my heart a little bit cuz I do believe that Barry is the greatest RB in history, but what better person to do it then Gore, especially in a Bills uniform.

19 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Bingo! That will be an amazing stage for this accomplishment.  This will be something that the entire nation will be able to see. It'll break my heart a little bit cuz I do believe that Barry is the greatest RB in history, but what better person to do it then Gore, especially in a Bills uniform.

Barry still did it by age 29 thats a huge difference

Its gonna happen on Thanksgiving

• Like (+1) 2

Bet it happens @ Dallas. Our next five opponents are all ranked in the top half of the league in run D so there are no easy games. Once he gets close I have to think we'll make it a priority unless he's totally ineffective. 

Gore is running with 20 lb cement shoes. He can’t beat anyone to the outside and his cut back ability is completely gone. If we cut Gore right now nobody would sign him. 

If Singletary has problems holding onto the football our RB position is in big trouble. 

I would just just like to add that Yeldon sucks and would also not be signed if released.

I think there was a huge mistake made in putting Wade to the PS. At least he showed burst and playmaking ability. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Gore is running with 20 lb cement shoes. He can’t beat anyone to the outside and his cut back ability is completely gone. If we cut Gore right now nobody would sign him. 

If Singletary has problems holding onto the football our RB position is in big trouble. 

I would just just like to add that Yeldon sucks and would also not be signed if released.

I think there was a huge mistake made in putting Wade to the PS. At least he showed burst and playmaking ability. 

Shady too. He could have helped.  It will be interesting to see what Wade does next year. This is probably a big learning year for him.

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

As raw as Wade is, I think he would have been better to keep this year than Yeldon. The limited game action he might have seen is still better for his development than sitting on the practice squad.