Could Bills @ Steelers get flexed to Sunday night or 4pm?

Negan

3 hours ago, eball said:

The Bills have not appeared on Sunday Night Football since it became the "game of the week" with Michaels and Collinsworth.  It would be awesome to be flexed into that spot at Pittsburgh and then go out and pound the Stillers.

They have. 56-10 ?

Edited by QB Bills

On 11/21/2019 at 9:06 PM, bigK14094 said:

There is a cut off date to flex right?  We will know somewhat in advance, then.  I favor day games....as 4pm in the East runs into dusk.....varying lighting conditions throughout the game.

Yeah I don;'t like them too...I have to wake up at 2:30 AM to watch it live.  I don't mind sleeping late for the 1 PM game.

Not likely to go to 4:00. CBS only has single game coverage that weekend so flexing it to 4 wouldn't give them any more viewing audience.

It could go to the night game. I believe the Dallas game is out because they will have already had the maximum of 6 prime time games.

Oh, and I love how so many people want the Bills to be good, get all that national press coverage, etc., but then complain because they get put into prime time games. The two go hand in hand, LOL.

Edited by Tuco

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

yeah but you’re biased!

Oh yes I am. As long as the flex isn't back to 1pm games, im always on the flex. How else am I going to pass the work day? :)

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Please do not flex it.  I have tickets and do not want to have to stay overnight on Sunday. 

It'll be fun! You'll enjoy it

1 hour ago, Berky1010 said:

The Bills v Ravens is the most likely Flex game we have. We should know by Monday afternoon

Almost a 0% chance the league is flexing Seahawks/Rams out of SNF. That's a good matchup. 

The Bills/Steelers is far more likely than Bills/Ravens because the current matchup that week is hot stinky dookie. No one is running to the TV to turn on Vikings/Chargers 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, r00tabaga said:

My quick take is as follows:

We are very poor in primetime games in recent years. Playing the majority of games at 1pm on sundays gets players in a habit of sorts. Throw in the fact that it will probably be the first REAL away game this year, as Pittsburgh is in a playoff race and tickets are scarce at the moment (I know of many fans going to Dallas).

Having said that, getting a national TV game will be great experience for 17, 27, 49, 88 and other young players as the playoffs near.

Are Steeler tickets ever not scarce?

5 hours ago, Berky1010 said:

The Bills v Ravens is the most likely Flex game we have. We should know by Monday afternoon

Patriots, vs. Chiefs isnt getting flexed out of 4:25. The ravens and texans were a 1:00 game, both with great records, and greqt offenses, and they didnt touch it. Buffalo will never get flexed, aside from week 17 games.

7 hours ago, Berky1010 said:

I want the Bills-Jets to be a flex game so that we have   a night game on National TV AT HOME....What a great atmosphere that would be!

47 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

This game could make or break our season. I can't see us beating the Cowboys, Ravens or Patriots so we have to beat the Broncos, Steelers and Jets to get into the playoffs.

If the flu keeps going through Dallas they may be a very weak team by Thursday.  The players who currently have the flu will probably still be physically weak come Thursday... Well, maybe not weak but not full strength