Could Bills @ Steelers get flexed to Sunday night or 4pm?

Negan

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And lose the LA market for the Chargers!!  Are you serious??  LOL

My take on flex games is the league doesn't like to move them unless the scheduled game is really terrible and there's a much much better game to takes it's place.  Having said that I think Minn is good enough that they'd like to keep on Sunday night, and not sure Buffalo Pitt is that attractive to take it's slot.  Don't know what the 4:00 games are, may be take the spot of one of them??

The Chargers aren't really a ratings draw, especially since they are basically out of the WC race. If FOX protects the Dallas game, Bills/Steelers is really the only viable option. Assuming Pitt doesn't lose to Cinci, they'll have a winning record or be 500 when the decision is made. The pun intended wild card is if Carolina wins the next two gets close enough to challenge Seattle for a WC.

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

My quick take is as follows:

We are very poor in primetime games in recent years. Playing the majority of games at 1pm on sundays gets players in a habit of sorts. Throw in the fact that it will probably be the first REAL away game this year, as Pittsburgh is in a playoff race and tickets are scarce at the moment (I know of many fans going to Dallas).

Having said that, getting a national TV game will be great experience for 17, 27, 49, 88 and other young players as the playoffs near.

Are we poor? Or do we just seem to play the Patriots in prime time games? 

59 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Why does everyone whine so much about night games? Get over it. Stay up and support your team. Be tired for work the next day and stop being so rigid in your Sunday routines. We will see a lot of night games in the years to come with Josh Allen 

Night games suck, but that’s just me ?

I don’t whine, I express myself concisely, you are the one whining ?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

The Chargers aren't really a ratings draw, especially since they are basically out of the WC race. If FOX protects the Dallas game, Bills/Steelers is really the only viable option. Assuming Pitt doesn't lose to Cinci, they'll have a winning record or be 500 when the decision is made. The pun intended wild card is if Carolina wins the next two gets close enough to challenge Seattle for a WC.

I was being sarcastic!

• Like (+1) 1

Texans Titans could very well be Sunday night game also, could be for the division lead. They also play each other in week 17 so they might hold off on that week 15 game for SNF and hope that week 17 game is for the division and than that game would get flexed to SNF. 

If I’m a fan with a ticket, I think that would suck almost 100% of the time. If I sign up for one thing, any surprises are probably unwelcome. Maybe that’s just me. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I was actually considering going to this game. But now I’m not sure! 

I certainly hope you go and represent, but I get wanting to know what the deal is. There are other (albeit far less important) things in life to consider. 

The Bills have not appeared on Sunday Night Football since it became the "game of the week" with Michaels and Collinsworth.  It would be awesome to be flexed into that spot at Pittsburgh and then go out and pound the Stillers.