Brady says he does not like the Cowboys!

22 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

How is Tom Brady more likeable then the cowboys? 

Ill be a big cowboys fan for about 3 hours sunday, if they beat the patriots.

This^^^. And I hate the Fuh King cowboys, oh, and fuh k Brady.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good. Bulletin board for the Cowboys. Now the question is - will they exploit it and get a W?

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Btw.  This is a big deal for our cowboys game.   The fact they play the afternoon game in new england before us should not be overlooked as an advantage for us on thanksgiving. 

Yup. I thought this too. And while we are at it, we will play the Ravens in week 14 on 10 days rest - can actually scout their week 13 game in detail. That is the game I have already started getting excited about. Most "pundits" have it as an L for the Bills - but I have high hopes.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Good. Bulletin board for the Cowboys. Now the question is - will they exploit it and get a W?

Yup. I thought this too. And while we are at it, we will play the Ravens in week 14 on 10 days rest - can actually scout their week 13 game in detail. That is the game I have already started getting excited about. Most "pundits" have it as an L for the Bills - but I have high hopes.

Ha.  I was just telling my daughter about the ravens too.  And btw.  They play san fran.  So another tough game they will be coming off. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Btw.  This is a big deal for our cowboys game.   The fact they play the afternoon game in new england before us should not be overlooked as an advantage for us on thanksgiving. 

At the very least, the two teams (Buffalo and Dallas) are on equal footing.  While obviously I have to root for a Dallas win Sunday it would be nice for the Pats*** D to beat them up a little bit.