Duke Williams vs Denver

Bronxbomber21

Does anyone else think Duke needs to be on the active roster this Sunday. I'm thinking the Broncos are going to double John Brown with Chris Harris and one of the safetys and if this happens where going to need more then McKenzie & Roberts on the outside. I would love to see Foster go off but im not gonna put my money on it. Im still lost on why Roberts is getting more playing time at WR then Foster and why Duke is on the bench.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Does anyone else think Duke needs to be on the active roster this Sunday. I'm thinking the Broncos are going to double John Brown with Chris Harris and one of the safetys and if this happens where going to need more then McKenzie & Roberts on the outside. I would love to see Foster go off but im not gonna put my money on it. Im still lost on why Roberts is getting more playing time at WR then Foster and why Duke is on the bench.

I'd like to see a bigger bodied receiver out there among the rest of the smurfish receivers that the Bills have. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

The Broncos don't need to double team Brown because of Harris.

At this point I don't care who starts...Duke or Bobby, as long as Isaiah, Beasley and Brown are in there, I'm happy.

• Like (+1) 2

With the standard 11 package they ran in hurry up with 3 WRs it was McKenzie and Beasley as the other 2 WRs. Watch how much trouble the TE for MN caused when Vikes went hurry up.  Kroft or Knox could go off.  

And it was Harris that got beat deep by Diggs    

• Like (+1) 1

Duke Williams continues to be the 6th best WR on the team behind Brown, Beasley, McKenzie, Roberts and Foster. 

And only 5 are active on game day. 

Duke starting to look like he will join the ranks of Da'rick Rodgers, Brandon Reilly, Naaman Roosevelt, Dezmin Lewis, Kolby Listenbee and many others of fan-obsessed, marginal to sub-standard NFL WR talent to spend time with the Bills.

I think it all dates back to Don Beebe, who had a decent NFL career but was way overvalued by Bills fans. He had 164 receptions for the Bills in 6 years, never had more than 40 and capped out ta 554 yards. 

39 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Would you say they're supple?

how am I supposed to know that?

get your head out of the gutter Coach.

all I know is they seem to be good at catching ? footballs which is all I care about.

do you think his hands are NOT good at catching ? footballs?