In Hindsight, Broncos Fans Want Josh Allen Over Bradley Chubb

14 minutes ago, teef said:

it looked like he was trolling the bills board.  after all, what chief fan would go to a broncos board to ask that question of a bills qb?  i get it, but that's the definition of having far too much time on your hands.  

What kind of existence is that?

Just now, teef said:

i assume he spends a good majority of his time covered in cheeto dust.

Hmmm, square glasses, kind of a long bowl cut to go with them?  I can get onboard for that.  But personally, I had him tagged as more of a Taki's kind of guy, spicy but still really gross.  Prior to the invention of those he was probably a Funion enthusiast.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

A journalist in Denver put this tweet out the other day asking fans whether they would still draft Bradley Chubb over Josh Allen in the 2018 draft. 

As you can imagine this trigger a lot of responses.  For the most part it was mixed but overall  a lot of fans actually said that they would take Josh Allen over Bradley Chubb.  

Of course, you get the usually Twitter crowd trying to quantify why he Allen isn’t good.  

Overall a lot of them seem to be down on Chubb and are concerned about the QB position.   One fan called Chubb “an OLB with a bum knee” ?

Id say it’s about 60-40 Allen over Chubb based on those responses

Elway followed Josh around a lot his junior year at UW.  Denver was one of the teams that I didn't want Josh ending up at.

Elway's quest for a new franchise QB seems like something out of Greek mythology.  

Some of the players he's obtained were pretty decent, but Elway doesn't seem able to surround them with a good line AND good RBs AND good receivers.  Great QBs can overcome limitations of their teammates, but it takes time for QBs to get the experience they need to become great.