Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

I think this is a big step in the right direction for him.  He just needs to build off this and continue to be more consistent.  I thought Lamar Jackson would get his accolade for this week, but Josh does deserve to be in the conversation.  The next two games will let me know if he is legit.  

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How about the stat on the bottom? Third in the AFC for total TD behind the media darlings Jackson and Watson?

right on man. last I checked tds are what mattered.... and that's quite a few

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

I think this is a big step in the right direction for him.  He just needs to build off this and continue to be more consistent.  I thought Lamar Jackson would get his accolade for this week, but Josh does deserve to be in the conversation.  The next two games will let me know if he is legit.  

It'll always be the next two games, right? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How about the stat on the bottom? Third in the AFC for total TD behind the media darlings Jackson and Watson?

Yes, I’m glad he is scoring touchdowns. But, more importantly, he is only averaging 8.7639 adjusted net air yards on the ground from the left hash while he has a dump in his pants. That’s the only stat that matters to me.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Can we stop with the accolades?  He did not get 300 yards, and thus he did not have a good game.  Now, Phillip Rivers throwing for 350 yards? That man had him a good game this week. 

hung his head like a champ after all the interceptions