Power Ranking week 11

BillsIsrael

4 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Ahhhh, the Eagles did handle the Bills in Buffalo....there is that.....

There's two "Billsy" losses every year, hopefully we got them out of our system with the Eagles and Browns.

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

there is almost zero chance, ok there IS zero chance, we play them in the wild card game.....first two teams get a bye, they will be the first or at worst 2nd seed. I know we havent factored much into the playoffs in the past 20 years, but come on.

I addressed that just before you posted.

Just now, PaattMaann said:

cool?

Yes, cool.  Cooler than you declaring they are basically a lock to beat out the Patriots for the first seed.  I just played with the playoff calculator and with realistic game picks, we absolutely can meet Baltimore in the wild card if we make it to at least 10-6 with a win over the Ravens, and they take one upset loss elsewhere.  It's hardly ZERO chance.  Houston actually has a shot at the second seed with their schedule apparently and a tiebreaker over the Chiefs.

20 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yes, cool.  Cooler than you declaring they are basically a lock to beat out the Patriots for the first seed.  I just played with the playoff calculator and with realistic game picks, we absolutely can meet Baltimore in the wild card if we make it to at least 10-6 with a win over the Ravens, and they take one upset loss elsewhere.  It's hardly ZERO chance.  Houston actually has a shot at the second seed with their schedule apparently and a tiebreaker over the Chiefs.

didnt declare them a lock to beat pats for 1st seed, I declared them a lock for one of the top 2 seeds, since neither of them play on wildcard weekend. And even if they somehow slipped to the 3rd seed, they still wouldnt play the bills because the bills are tracking for the fifth seed. So a lot would have to happen for the Bills to play the Ravens wildcard weekend - sure it "could happen"? maybe...not likely...but maybe? lol. 

Dont get mad because you forgot how the playoffs work / your backtrack reasoning that you forgot the Chiefs werent that high in the standings anymore 

As biggie says, its all good baby baby!

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

Except for the fact that they beat the Bills badly.

don't let facts and reality enter into a conversation  :D

sometimes fans like a sugar plum fairy acid trip discussion....

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

By this method of ranking, I guess it also follows that the Cleveland Browns should be ranked ahead of the Baltimore Ravens too, right?

Yep, you bring up a point why these rankings are really opinion of a person or a group based off ever evolving results.

They are meaningless but I admit I look at them. Hard to argue with anywhere from 8-12. Bills need to beat Denver and then get a couple wins against teams they will be an underdog too.

3 hours ago, 2003Contenders said:

I always thought these Power Rankings were silly. It was Bill Parcells who famously said, "You are what your record says you are". The Bills are the only team at 7-3, which neatly and without debate places them at #8.

Kiss me your glorious and wonderful fool!*

(* please be a woman, please be a woman, please be a woman)