Bills work out several FA O linemen

YoloinOhio

Ty is done for the year and he very well knew it when they took him off the field.  You could see it in his face.  Our depth at Tackle was always a question going into the year and unfortunately the worst has happened.  Ford will be fine and Bates is questionable at best, but he is now the man. It will be very hard (impossible ?) though to find someone capable who can learn the offense and play with 6 weeks to go.  They are really looking for a backup to Bates at this point.  

As for Henderson, no thanks.  He has had plenty of chances here and he is unlikely to get one more from this management team.  

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Ty is done for the year and he very well knew it when they took him off the field.  You could see it in his face.  Our depth at Tackle was always a question going into the year and unfortunately the worst has happened.  Ford will be fine and Bates is questionable at best, but he is now the man. It will be very hard (impossible ?) though to find someone capable who can learn the offense and play with 6 weeks to go.  They are really looking for a backup to Bates at this point.  

As for Henderson, no thanks.  He has had plenty of chances here and he is unlikely to get one more from this management team.  

I thought we had adequate tackle depth going into TC.  Losing Waddle and Ty is rough, but hardly the worst that could happen (thats losing Dawkins).  I think they can find someone that can learn the system and be better than Bates for 6 weeks.  We need a back up not a starter so he hopefully shouldnt have to play.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YattaOkasan said:

I thought we had adequate tackle depth going into TC.  Losing Waddle and Ty is rough, but hardly the worst that could happen (thats losing Dawkins).  I think they can find someone that can learn the system and be better than Bates for 6 weeks.  We need a back up not a starter so he hopefully shouldnt have to play.

I agree that losing Waddle hurt.  They did the best they could with depth after that.  

• Like (+1) 2