10-4 Pats vs. 10-4 Bills in week 16

MClem06

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

When was the last time the Pats lost 3 straight?

When is the last time Brady* went three games with only one TD pass? He didn't even throw a TD against the Eagles. Edelman had to do it.

I know it's popular to believe Brady* is some kind of god, but he's playing the worst football he's played in years and you don't even need to look at this stats. Just look at his mug. When Brady pouts like this....bad things, man. Bad things.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dumbest thing I saw from an entire weekend of football. I kept watching Rivers drop back and thinking "Did anyone tell the new OC that KC can't stop the run...and, oh, yeah, he has Melvin Gordon?"

(Actually the dumbest thing was listening to Booger explain how a really bad Mahomes pass 'is just not the kind of throw most quarterbacks can make.')

And this ashtray.

It made no sense as they were hitting 5 yards a clip. Last season Rivers arm faded down the stretch this year it is happening again. Manage the game and pound it - they would of won.

7 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

Browns game really hurt us for this scenario 

That Browns game falls squarely on McD and his coaches. I'm still disgusted we lost that game.

Daboll not running against a poor run D.

Frazier's D  going conservative on final drive making Mayfield look like Brady. 

McD not pulling Wallace and admitting him into the local burn unit.

OH THE HORROR!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

Here area few of the playoff s enarios...

over the next 3 weeks there are 2 options

nelise to dallas

ne lose to hou or kc

if they lose  to dallas....

then buffalo picks up a game if they win win out thrn are a game behind.  If buffalo wins at New England then it would come down to strength of victory. The differences would be

buf..dallas, Baltimore, denver, tennessee

new england...Philadelphia, Cleveland, kc, Houston 

who has the more wins would lead the division going into the final week.  Buffalo would need to be tied before the rematch. They would need 2 Lise’s.

if they beat dallas....then lose to hou/KC they would have the common games tiebreaker.

if they could lose to dallas and Lise one of KC/Hou then they are tied going into the game.

if buffalo is still 2 games back going into the rematch they need to win and have Miami beat them the following week and buffalo win.

if buffalo was to say beat Cleveland and lose to Denver and Dallas beat NE then buffalo could have the tiebreaker edge on New England in a h2h win.

13 hours ago, MClem06 said:

An unlikely scenario but IF the next 4 weeks play out 1-3 for the pats (CINCY w, Texans L, Cowboys L, Chiefs L) , and BILLS 3-1 (Baltimore L, Broncos w, Cowboys w, Steelers w) our records going into Gillette would be the battle to win the AFC East.   Not bloody likely but what a scenario it would be.  This game and the following (Us vs Jets and Pats vs Dolphins) would also then be a nail biter. 

The Pats are winning without Bradys Arm right now so it's not out of the question that the defense has a few bad games against some very decent teams besides Cincy.   

We win the AFC EAST , Brady and Bill quit and we reign supreme over the AFC East for the next decade or so and pink elephants will fly out of my arse i know i know.  

Maybe I’d rather them win the division but obliterate them in the playoffs? 

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

In my best Cliff Calvin voice, " Well here's a little nugget for ya all. Since Tommy took over he has had 8 2 game loosing streaks. Only once has he had a longer one. In 2002 he lost 4 in a row".

Yes.  Then they got to play us.  LOL.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

And then the Cheats** come to our house for a playoff game and we beat them again.

my extreme dream fantasies involve things a bit more personal and private and i always wake up before things start developing...  :(

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Home wild card game? 

If the Bills win the division more than likely they are getting a 1st round bye....it's impossible to have a home wild card game without winning the division. 

If we are the #5 seed and get to the AFC Championship Game and the #6 seed does likewise, the AFC Championship Game would be at our house.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

my extreme dream fantasies involve things a bit more personal and private and i always wake up before things start developing...  :(

Whatever helps you sleep at night :)

I concede nothing at this point.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dallas game is going to really be a struggle. Just the way the Cowboys are built. I don't think they're Top 5, but they have a huge offensive line geared toward the power run game and a defense that gets to the QB about as fast as any team in the NFL. If you watched them lately you would know what I'm talking about. OK results, it's the the style of play that scares me.