10-4 Pats vs. 10-4 Bills in week 16

MClem06

An unlikely scenario but IF the next 4 weeks play out 1-3 for the pats (CINCY w, Texans L, Cowboys L, Chiefs L) , and BILLS 3-1 (Baltimore L, Broncos w, Cowboys w, Steelers w) our records going into Gillette would be the battle to win the AFC East.   Not bloody likely but what a scenario it would be.  This game and the following (Us vs Jets and Pats vs Dolphins) would also then be a nail biter. 

The Pats are winning without Bradys Arm right now so it's not out of the question that the defense has a few bad games against some very decent teams besides Cincy.   

We win the AFC EAST , Brady and Bill quit and we reign supreme over the AFC East for the next decade or so and pink elephants will fly out of my arse i know i know.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, MClem06 said:

An unlikely scenario but IF the next 4 weeks play out 1-3 for the pats (CINCY w, Texans L, Cowboys L, Chiefs L) , and BILLS 3-1 (Baltimore L, Broncos w, Cowboys w, Steelers w) our records going into Gillette would be the battle to win the AFC East.   Not bloody likely but what a scenario it would be.  This game and the following (Us vs Jets and Pats vs Dolphins) would also then be a nail biter. 

The Pats are winning without Bradys Arm right now so it's not out of the question that the defense has a few bad games against some very decent teams besides Cincy.   

We win the AFC EAST , Brady and Bill quit and we reign supreme over the AFC East for the next decade or so and pink elephants will fly out of my arse i know i know.  

Good thing you led with unlikely....

• Haha (+1) 1

would be cool if it played out that way but there's no way the Pats lose to the Chiefs or Cowboys and i'm even leaning with Houston after watching them that last couple of weeks, i think we secure the WC and see what damage we can do in the playoffs.

the Pats are the Pats and there's no stopping that from the Bills perspective, all we can hope is they run into a whooping in the playoffs or SB, only the Ravens are the bonafide AFC challenger at this point and I bet they don't beat them twice this year.

12 minutes ago, Say When... said:

would be cool if it played out that way but there's no way the Pats lose to the Chiefs or Cowboys and i'm even leaning with Houston after watching them that last couple of weeks, i think we secure the WC and see what damage we can do in the playoffs.

the Pats are the Pats and there's no stopping that from the Bills perspective, all we can hope is they run into a whooping in the playoffs or SB, only the Ravens are the bonafide AFC challenger at this point and I bet they don't beat them twice this year.

Yep.  Things will get interesting when Brady can't do it anymore and leaves the game.

Then the question will be if BB follows him into retirement.  He might, he might not.

If BB remains, things will remain tricky.  He's a huge part of their success.  It's not all Tom Brady.

If both leave the game together, we'll be living in a whole new world from a division perspective.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, MClem06 said:

I think the Pats beat KC. Bellicheat is smart enough to keep pounding the rock against their weak D. Chargers made a colossal error abandoning the run last night against KC.

I think if you switch our win in OPs analysis to we beat Balt and lose to Dallas, Pats can go 2-2 (losing to Chiefs and Texans), we then have the tiebreaker on Pats if we beat them, no?  Slightly less unlikely.  Pats not as all-world as usual, and perhaps we get up for Baltimore at home.  Still pretty darn unlikely, I know.  Browns game hurt indeed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

We did a good job losing to Philly- that was clutch. The Pats beating Philly was big for us because now we can get the tiebreaker!

Well at least we didn't worsen our playoff odds by beating another NFC team...hopefully they will remember that when they play on Thanksgiving..