Can't Log in with iPhone

So, I have an issue that I couldn't seem to resolve. I can log into Two Bills Drive and post like normal on my home and work computers, but, for some reason, I can't log in with my iPhone. I even changed my password to verify that I had the right one and, again, it works on the computers, but not the iPhone. It just comes back to the log-in screen with the message, "The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off)." I have an iPhone 7, with software 13.1.2.

So, what do I do? I went to the "Contact Us", but there isn't a link or a form.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

ummmm…….k

Can you expand on that?

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps

... Clear website data

You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance. If you still need help, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Safari.
  2. Tap Clear History and Website data.
  3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm. ...

9 Best iPhone Web Browser Apps: Top Safari Alternatives For 2019

Edited by Foxx

I tried logging in on my phone this weekend from Asheville. I eventually got in, but everything was different. Only a thumbs up option, no ability to quote. Not a complaint as I’m fine from my iPad, but it was strange. My college hoops board looks the same from phone or iPad. OK, smaller, I suppose!? 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

So, I have an issue that I couldn't seem to resolve. I can log into Two Bills Drive and post like normal on my home and work computers, but, for some reason, I can't log in with my iPhone. I even changed my password to verify that I had the right one and, again, it works on the computers, but not the iPhone. It just comes back to the log-in screen with the message, "The display name or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off)." I have an iPhone 7, with software 13.1.2.

So, what do I do? I went to the "Contact Us", but there isn't a link or a form.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

If you can't load a website or webpage, or Safari quits unexpectedly, follow these steps

... Clear website data

You can clear website data occasionally to improve Safari performance. If you still need help, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Safari.
  2. Tap Clear History and Website data.
  3. Tap Clear History and Data to confirm. ...

9 Best iPhone Web Browser Apps: Top Safari Alternatives For 2019

18 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Have you Googled it?

Delete cookies, empty cache, blah, blah, blah

All those suggestions that give you hope but don’t work, and then your ability to go to your other favorite web sites gets all messed up. 

Don't do a wholesale Clean History and Data.

Go to Settings> Safari> Scroll all the way to the bottom for "Advanced"> Website Data>

Find the website cookie that you want to remove - in your case "twobillsdrive", Click "Edit" then select the cookie/file and delete it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for all the replies. Nothing seems to work. I swear it's related to the latest software update on the phone. It screwed up a bunch of stuff. Playlist album art messed up, had to rebuild iTunes from previous version. I hate the software pushes. It just seems that ever since that happened, I can't log-in with my phone. Technology....

6 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Thanks for all the replies. Nothing seems to work. I swear it's related to the latest software update on the phone. It screwed up a bunch of stuff. Playlist album art messed up, had to rebuild iTunes from previous version. I hate the software pushes. It just seems that ever since that happened, I can't log-in with my phone. Technology....

Every time they decide I need to spend money on a new phone, they send out an update that kills my existing phone. I’ve just come to accept this. They make the rules, and it sucks. 

8 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

what’s your password? Maybe we can try for you? 

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

what’s your password? Maybe we can try for you? 

I don’t think you can actually fix it without his social security number. It’s a required field. That’s what the Nigerian prince told me.  ?‍♂️