Speculation that AB could return to Pats after apology

YoloinOhio

17 hours ago, Roger Goodell said:

Should the New England Patriots elect to resign Antonio Brown, they would be given salary cap relief for both the original and reinstated contracts.   They would also be granted a 4th round compensatory pick in the 2020 NFL draft.

That clears it up, "thank you" Roger for your always fine leadership.

That's nice, but Brown also wasn't cut for anything eh said about Kraft

He was cut for sending the group text including one of his accusers and her children. Apologizing to Kraft doesn't clean that up or make it like it didn't happen.

Kraft cut him because the guy threatened the woman and her children.

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

What do you think?!?!

tom-brady-1-1.jpg?w=1333&h=2000

I vote "no" on the liplock query, but Kraft could be giving him a 'spider bite' on the neck or jawline.  And isn't Tom's hand kinda close to Kraft's butt?

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

That's nice, but Brown also wasn't cut for anything eh said about Kraft

He was cut for sending the group text including one of his accusers and her children. Apologizing to Kraft doesn't clean that up or make it like it didn't happen.

Kraft cut him because the guy threatened the woman and her children.

And frankly, if the NFL overlooks that their discipline process is a joke.

OK, ok, more of a joke than it is currently

A leopard never changes it's spots he's just playing the part of a kiss ass because he knows that's the only way he gets back on the field is if he has someone like Kraft on his side .

I hope the guy never get's on another team which is to bad because the dude is good, real good but his attitude sucks really bad !! ?

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I vote "no" on the liplock query, but Kraft could be giving him a 'spider bite' on the neck or jawline.  And isn't Tom's hand kinda close to Kraft's butt?

And frankly, if the NFL overlooks that their discipline process is a joke.

OK, ok, more of a joke than it is currently

Definitely grabbing all up in there... Also the kiss on the lips happened a few minutes before and lasted right up until he moved onto his neck:sick:

On 11/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, TheFunPolice said:

as someone who hates the Patriots this is literally a nightmare that won't end

Lamar Jackson? Russell Wilson? Pat Mahomes? 

Young guys making incredible plays every week? MVP talk? 

cute

The 42 year old man who can't move will toss 5 yard passes and hand off all game and win again. 

The Ravens will beat them.

21 hours ago, T master said:

A leopard never changes it's spots he's his agent is just playing the part of a kiss ass because he knows that's the only way he gets paid is if his client gets back on the field is and it will help that if he has someone like Kraft on his side .

I hope the guy never get's on another team which is to bad because the dude is good, real good but his attitude sucks really bad !! ?

FIFY.  That was way too eloquent and well-spoken to be written by AB.

I think it goes beyond attitude.  It sounds as though AB has real mental issues.

17 hours ago, Doc said:

The Ravens will beat them.

Yeah, I'll believe that NE isn't going to this year's Super Bowl 5 minutes after a playoff game ends with them on the losing end. 

Last year everyone assured me that NE wasn't going to the SB, and if they did, they would get "curb stomped" by the NFC. 

Brown is 100% going back to NE this season. They should just sign him now and get it over with.

Brady and Brown had a plan all along to get him to NE from PIT. 

They are going to win it all. Again. Yay. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

The sad thing is all of their fans and the organization will defend it. I have never seen a more classless group in my entire life. I hope a sinkhole opens up swallowing Gillette Stadium.