YoloinOhio

Speculation that AB could return to Pats after apology

I hope he goes back to NE—then implodes just in time for, say, the divisional playoff game on short notice :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I hope he goes back to NE—then implodes just in time for, say, the divisional playoff game on short notice :) and the Bills WIN 37 - 12

FIFY 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Highly unlikely an NFL team wants him at this juncture of the season.  Even the Patriots.  

He's Richie Incognito without the violence and I have no doubt the Raiders have snapped their backs in keeping Richie on the field.  

• Skeptical 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if they’ve been told that he will be cleared 

He hasn't shown up and talked to the league yet.

League gonna look pretty much no-account if they let him dis them off and not even talk to 'em after making a thing that's holding the investigation open.

Something tells me Belichick is quite satisfied with what he has.  He clearly knows the "apology" came from AB's distraught agent, not Brown.

35 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

AB said some crazy ***** about the owner. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my team.

Yeah, I'd heard reports that Kraft said he would pay this guy over his dead body...or words to that effect...after the whole "different strokes" thing.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He hasn't shown up and talked to the league yet.

League gonna look pretty much no-account if they let him dis them off and not even talk to 'em after making a thing that's holding the investigation open.

They met last Thursday

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28086474/source-antonio-brown-meeting-nfl-lasted-8-hours

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Something tells me Belichick is quite satisfied with what he has.  He clearly knows the "apology" came from AB's distraught agent, not Brown.

He wasn't quite satisfied when they signed him in the first place

• Like (+1) 1

I wouldn't mind I ever heard about AB again........just keepin it all the way 100. Dude is a clown.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, section122 said:

OK, so the investigation could be wrapping up.  Decision time for the Pats.

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I don't think Belichick**** is quite satisfied.  Tommy Boy ain't quite satisfied and if Tommy's not quite satisfied, Billy's not quite satisfied.

Wait.  Maybe I should reword that?  🤔

AB had to apologize to Kraft, but every other team in the league will have to write a 500 word essay on ‘Why AB is Important to NFL Success’.  🙄

word in Boston media from those in the know is that he'll be re-signed with NE by Thanksgiving

oh joy

someone.... ANYONE please put a stake through their evil, dark hearts this post-season! I want to finally enjoy the Super Bowl

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Does this smell of desperation?  

Tommy has looked pedestrian at times this season and has complained about his troubles 2 weeks straight IIRC 

AB doesn’t fix things for TB because he can’t get the ball down the field. It is why Gordon was expendable. Brady has 6 regular season games left imo- he is done.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Written eloquently by Drew Rosenhaus

What it really said:

Yo ah apologize sincerely ta you an' yo' organization what 'chew thinkin' man? Yo All ah wanted ta be wuz an asset ta da organization; sorry fo' da bad media an' da drama peep this *****. Yo Thank you sincerely Ya' dig?

i would be shocked if kraft brought him back after AB's parlor comment

22 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

What it really said:

Yo ah apologize sincerely ta you an' yo' organization what 'chew thinkin' man? Yo All ah wanted ta be wuz an asset ta da organization; sorry fo' da bad media an' da drama peep this *****. Yo Thank you sincerely Ya' dig?

Too grammatical and clear

• Haha (+1) 1

Written eloquently by Drew Rosenhaus

Daddy’s gonna appease his son TB12

Brady is starting to slow down.  Brown being there doesn't help the offense.  Let me rephrase Brown helps the offense but not by much.  Brown is out of practice and Brady is really having a hard time with quick decisions 

Edited by Billzgobowlin

Yes it does. I also remember Tom was not happy that he was cut. 

It also happens right when we find out that Gronk ain't coming back.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Brown remains hopeful that a decision will come “very soon.” There’s a sense of optimism from Brown’s perspective that he will be cleared to return to the NFL before the 2019 regular season ends.

as someone who hates the Patriots this is literally a nightmare that won't end

Lamar Jackson? Russell Wilson? Pat Mahomes? 

Young guys making incredible plays every week? MVP talk? 

cute

The 42 year old man who can't move will toss 5 yard passes and hand off all game and win again. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1