Are we in trouble with Ford?

Ramza86

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he sure did. Need to see all 22 on what kind of help he got but will need to duplicate on Thursday with Lawrence 

Miller wasn't over him all the time, but I thought he did well no matter who was against him. He looked slow off the snap a couple of times, but I think we have our rt for next year. He'll have a full off season to work on a couple of things.

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

If he can be an average RT that would be huge for the off-season. If RT is not a position of need they can focus on DE, OLB, and WR.

Those would be my top three, too. I wouldn’t hate adding an OG if it’s there - Long did well today, but he’s a role we could easily upgrade for the future. That and I hope Bates develops to take over a backup Tackle role if/when Nsekhe retires. 

I’m not holding my breath, but I would also love to see Shaq finish out this season strong and make a statement for pushing DE opposite Hughes over Murphy - if he can manage that, with Harry returning we may see a more well-establish front DL. Wouldn’t have to prioritize DE as much, but again, not holding my breath.

28 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Those would be my top three, too. I wouldn’t hate adding an OG if it’s there - Long did well today, but he’s a role we could easily upgrade for the future. That and I hope Bates develops to take over a backup Tackle role if/when Nsekhe retires. 

I’m not holding my breath, but I would also love to see Shaq finish out this season strong and make a statement for pushing DE opposite Hughes over Murphy - if he can manage that, with Harry returning we may see a more well-establish front DL. Wouldn’t have to prioritize DE as much, but again, not holding my breath.

Lawson will be an unrestricted free agent.  The way he's been playing will make him very attractive to teams that didn't put him down by deciding he wasn't worth his contractual option year.