MNF: Chiefs vs Chargers from Mexico City

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yep.  I hate to say it but it's looking like both KC and OAK will have at least 10 wins to end the season.

I just don’t see it for the raiders.  They have a tough schedule outside of the Jets and barely beat the Ryan Finley led bungles yesterday . And they have to come east for that jets game. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

What's unbelievable is that some people actually think Phillip Rivers is Hall of Fame worthy.

LOL more of Hall of very good. Minus well put Romo in the hall of fame if they do to Rivers. Romo holds records for most passing yards and TDS than any QB that’s played for Dallas

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Am I crazy for thinking the Bills match up better against the Chiefs instead of the Raiders?

Yes

4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

All I know about Rivers is that when he plays the Bills, he seems to complete 85% of his passes and has his way with us. 

Not post Vontae Davis

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

LOL more of Hall of very good. Minus well put Romo in the hall of fame if they do to Rivers. Romo holds records for most passing yards and TDS than any QB that’s played for Dallas

...put Eli Manning in there as well along with Drew Bledsoe

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

What's unbelievable is that some people actually think Phillip Rivers is Hall of Fame worthy.

Well, he is currently #6 all-time in passing yards and #6 all-time in passing TDs.  Next up on the list is Dan Marino at #5 who is less than 4000 yards over Rivers at the moment and played 16 seasons to River's 15.  And Rivers sat for two years behind Brees (so he's only started for 13 seasons).  Not bad for one of the most immobile and pure pocket passers.  Yes, he's definitely a choker and that is a huge knock on him.