MNF: Chiefs vs Chargers from Mexico City

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Not Stereotype.  I have a friend who is native and lives there and when I said we were thinking of going to Mexico for vacation and he recommended against it.   I trust more on what he tells me than what you do. BTW I do not live in Buffalo.

To be fair, I would strongly caution you from visiting me as well but that has nothing to do with the safety of this city.

Been to Mexico City twice in the lat 3 years. Walked everywhere by myself all hours of the night and day.  No issues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

To be fair, I would strongly caution you from visiting me as well but that has nothing to do with the safety of this city.

Been to Mexico City twice in the lat 3 years. Walked everywhere by myself all hours of the night and day.  No issues.

Sheltered lives lead to natural ignorance. Only cure is to get out and travel. Perceptions widen and opinions change. 

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Mahommes is obviously a great QB; but one thing this game in particular is showing me is how much Tyreke Hill is linked to Mahommes' success. 

The fact that he cant take advantage of Sammy and Shady means hes basically Tyrod without Hill.

I’ve always been a Phil Rivers fan. Hoping they can pull this one off and go on a crazy run into week 17. (Assuming Buffalo is still in the playoffs).

I like Mahomes, he’s obviously part of the next generation. But I’m sick of it right now. Go Bolts! 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Down 7 in the 4th, inside your own 20, 3rd and 3. And you call a run. Anthony Lynn what are you doing?

I thought that was weird. My only guess is they expected to get 2 yards and they thought they were in 4 down territory....??‍♂️