MNF: Chiefs vs Chargers from Mexico City

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Not Stereotype.  I have a friend who is native and lives there and when I said we were thinking of going to Mexico for vacation and he recommended against it.   I trust more on what he tells me than what you do. BTW I do not live in Buffalo.

Native ?

There's a general perception of insecurity, but we are not so bad, México city has  a  lot of problems which are magnified by overpopulation.  Rest of the country also has a lot of problems clearly focussed in "drug territories"

7 minutes ago, poblano said:

No thanks, if México(as country) gets an NFL franchise please at least a winner. And should be a better option Monterrey, closer to US borderline and with better income

Was just thinking about the Chargers being a team without a fan base. A team in Mexico would make a lot of sense from a fan standpoint, even the logistics. Better than London. The issue is more taxes and families. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Not Stereotype.  I have a friend who is native and lives there and when I said we were thinking of going to Mexico for vacation and he recommended against it.   I trust more on what he tells me than what you do. BTW I do not live in Buffalo.

Does your friend live in Tijuana? That’s like comparing E. St. Louis with Irvine. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Rivers looks like such a B word on the field. Talks trash all the time, first to take his helmet off, always looks angry.

Super competitive.  I like that about him.  I’d rather see that than lumbering off the field all hohum after a turnover or not converting a 3rd down. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Who said that Lynn is an offensive genius?

Wrecks

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There are good and bad parts like most other parts of the world.  But there are plenty of rich people that haven’t been kidnapped in

mexico I assure you 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

I think a bigger issue than “perception vs reality crime/cartels/drugs” in regards to moving a franchise to Mexico, is who moves their family to a country where you can’t trust the govt/law enforcement?..  and I don’t mean in the “they might be kinda racist” type way.  

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I think a bigger issue than “perception vs reality crime/cartels/drugs” in regards to moving a franchise to Mexico, is who moves their family to a country where you can’t trust the govt/law enforcement?..  and I don’t mean in the “they might be kinda racist” type way.  

cue the “lol how is that any different than America?!?” posts.

• Haha (+1) 1