Good News: Sky Bars are Back

T&C

Some may never have heard of them but this one is easily in my top 5 of all time. Unrelated to this candy bar, I discovered that 5th Avenue bars are still being made... way better than Butterfinger imo.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/607811/sky-bars-are-returning-candy-store-shelves

Image result for skybar candy bar

Edited by T&C

45 minutes ago, thebug said:

I thought this had something to do with drinking!!!!!!?

Roof top bars are showing up everywhere these days! Except here in this thread. 

I’m not a candy bar guy, but maybe it would be better than being a bar, bar guy. I’m not judging! 

Never even heard of these things......

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Roof top bars are showing up everywhere these days! Except here in this thread. 

I’m not a candy bar guy, but maybe it would be better than being a bar, bar guy. I’m not judging! 

Never even heard of these things......

Surprised you never even heard of this one.

I've not had one, but my previous experiences with anything made by the Necco company have not been positive.  Apparently that brand is owned by Spangler candy, makers of such fine treats as Sweethearts (those terrible heart shaped things with words on them that you throw away on Valentine's Day), Circus Peanuts, and of course Necco wafers which the brand's own website boasts have been used as poker chips and for target practice.  Adm. Byrd also apparently took 2.5 tons of them to the South Pole. Boy howdy that's some good stuff right there.

Edited by That's No Moon