PFF claims Matt Milano has struggled this year

Big Turk

8 hours ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I reference them when when they support my arguments.  Otherwise, I dislike them.

Lol. I find this to be the case with most fans. Truth is they watch everything and give an opinion. They aren't bad but you can't take their grades as facts. They are useful however. I find most of the time their grades are equal to what I see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Many Bills fans hate PFF because they are honest and unbiased and they actually watch the players closely and measure their performance. They don't measure players by popularity. Bills fans tend to judge the players by their feelings toward them. Hence, Allen and Milano are great when, in fact, neither player is better than average.

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lol. I find this to be the case with most fans. Truth is they watch everything and give an opinion. They aren't bad but you can't take their grades as facts. They are useful however. I find most of the time their grades are equal to what I see.

Not me. I don't give any credence to any of PFFs made up stats.

50 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Many Bills fans hate PFF because they are honest and unbiased and they actually watch the players closely and measure their performance. They don't measure players by popularity. Bills fans tend to judge the players by their feelings toward them. Hence, Allen and Milano are great when, in fact, neither player is better than average.

Fans love PFF when it sheds a positive light on their favorite players.  If it doesn't, disregard it as they don't know what they're talking about.  It's like political polls.

• Like (+1) 2

He wasn't ready to start the season, seemed to favor the leg or was worried if it wouldn't hold up. I don't think he was 100% till just a few weeks ago.

Anyone who had a serous injury like Milano's understands the mental part of overcoming a serious injury. Over time you just block it out.

Been there...

On 11/18/2019 at 1:16 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He struggled after the hamstring but looked back vs Miami.

To these eyes, Milano played his best and most effectively active game of the season against Miami. Before getting hurt last year he was a play maker and until Miami last Sunday, he's been much quieter. I was very happy to sée him back to making plays.

As others said, he has been inconsistent so far. A mix of good games, and games where he was swallowed up and the RB goes through clean. Last week he looked really good, so hopefully he continues that. 

If he and Edmunds start consistently playing at a high level, the sky is the limit for this defense.