PFF claims Matt Milano has struggled this year

Big Turk

Milano was Beast on Sunday. I promise they gave Allen poor marks too.

I refuse to visit their trash site. Even when they gave Oliver praise. They use waaaay too much "judgement" on what they think is accurate. Any of us can look at All22 and do better. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He struggled after the hamstring but looked back vs Miami.

This. Whether PFF said it or not, Milano has been inconsistent since he broke his leg late last year. He’s been a ghost in too many games this year which is unusual for him since he’s usually around the ball. I love the guy, and when he’s on he is a HUGE part of this defense. A difference maker. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, TheProcess said:

This. Whether PFF said it or not, Milano has been inconsistent since he broke his leg late last year. He’s been a ghost in too many games this year which is unusual for him since he’s usually around the ball. I love the guy, and when he’s on he is a HUGE part of this defense. A difference maker. 

I actually think Milano is the big reason our run defense fell apart. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

I disagree. He's been having a very good year. He had one down game right after he came back from injury.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Agree. Yesterday was the first time this season I thought we got the best of Matt Milano. And I am a huge fan of his too.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Not sure how they come up with this stuff...Bills D isn't the same without Milano in there...

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-11-pff-refocused-buffalo-bills-37-miami-dolphins-20

In Fairness he has struggled compared to how h was last year, however I also do not think he was fully healthy from the 2018 injury or the Hammy, seems like last couple weeks he sure is looking like he is fully healthy