Do you act bi-polar on game day?

Bubba Gump

Nope. I don't struggle with getting too high or too low. I actually find these message boards to be incredibly entertaining when the Bills are struggling. I enjoy reading all the doom and gloom posts and how ridiculous people get. Similarly, when the Bills are winning all the talk is about playoffs and Superbowls.

No, but if you were to read the game day 1st &  2nd half threads you would straight jacket 99% of the those that post. 

Yes I am but only because this organization has made it feel virtually impossible to be successful! It shouldn’t be this darn hard to be decent once in awhile. So now I sit there waiting for the collapse: Mental mistake, Coaching blunder, Phantom penalty. I’ve seen them all! Now when the game’s over and we win. it feels more like I just got off a roller coaster and I say “is that it? Is it over? Did we survive? Can I open my eyes?” 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m usually pretty together from Monday to Sunday until about 12:30. However 30 mins before kick off a switch gets flipped and every rational thought I have about the Bills leaves my body and I’m just wearing it on every series. Not proud.

You and every other fan -- that's just the way it is!

I’ve watched enough BB games that I can quickly tell/ get a feeling if it’s our day or not. 
From the first quarter on I knew it was our game. 
    It’s been a tough but gratifying season to watch this team give glimpses of the future. We aren’t there yet in many facets ( players, special teams coach) but we are on the right track. 
   We are not going to be an easy out in the Playoffs.

I used to. Then I threw something at a wall and had to spend a day patching it. (In my defense, Fitz threw it right to the defender!) Thats when I realized its just a game. I love it when they win. When they lose I'm usually annoyed for like an hour or so then just move on. 

The last time I was legit angry after a game was Peterman vs the Bears last year. I  was there but felt like I'd been ripped off bc a billion dollar organizing could only muster NP to start that game. Run the damn wildcat all day, but to spend money to watch that, i felt cheated. Thats the only time I get mad

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

After 20 years of misery, when it's game day my emotions take over. When they play good I get so pumped, like when there is a big play or TD. I get so excited I scare the ***** out of my dog. But then in a blink of an eye, like after the Miami KO return and then following onside kick recovery, I started getting pissed and the "what the *****" started flying and I was saying we are gonna blow this game. The up and down swings can be huge some days. All the dudes that sit around me at home games are the same way. It's quite entertaining. Am I the only one that should be medicated on game days?

Unfortunately, your fandom doesn't go back far enough to incorporate truly great Bills teams.

It wasn't always like this!  We used to be good enough to absolutely hammer bad teams and all this up and down stuff didn't exist, at least in a lot of games.

Dare I say a lot of the winning during the Super Bowl years was almost boring.  We were expected to come out and annihilate, say, the Jets on a given Sunday, by the end of the first quarter we were ahead 21-0, the game was never in doubt, and we ended up winning an easy blow out.

Fact of the matter is the team hasn't been good enough to decisively win many games in the last 20 years.   A few here and there, sure, but not many.

I'm very moody during game-day, admittedly.  Angry for a few hours when they blow it and happy when they win.  I don't listen to or watch post game after losses for the most part because I'm a lunatic and don't want to get into a worse mood than I already am.  but for instance like yesterday, I'll watch Boomer, listen to all of the post game stuff, etc, etc.  A true fanatic at heart.  I have been since I started watching in 1989.  I still remember all of the games from back then, but can't remember what the hell I had for dinner last night!

Screw you!!!

I’m sorry. ?

but I think one of the reasons I started watching the Bills and being more realistic (I would talk myself in them winning the SB every year for a long time) is it’s just easier.  I would get so mad and anxious during Bills games, it was kinda awful to watch.  Now, I just get pleasantly surprised when they don’t lose a game in a painFul way. ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97