Do you act bi-polar on game day?

Bubba Gump

After 20 years of misery, when it's game day my emotions take over. When they play good I get so pumped, like when there is a big play or TD. I get so excited I scare the ***** out of my dog. But then in a blink of an eye, like after the Miami KO return and then following onside kick recovery, I started getting pissed and the "what the *****" started flying and I was saying we are gonna blow this game. The up and down swings can be huge some days. All the dudes that sit around me at home games are the same way. It's quite entertaining. Am I the only one that should be medicated on game days?

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

After 20 years of misery, when it's game day my emotions take over. When they play good I get so pumped, like when there is a big play or TD. I get so excited I scare the ***** out of my dog. But then in a blink of an eye, like after the Miami KO return and then following onside kick recovery, I started getting pissed and the "what the *****" started flying and I was saying we are gonna blow this game. The up and down swings can be huge some days. All the dudes that sit around me at home games are the same way. It's quite entertaining. Am I the only one that should be medicated on game days?

Oh Hell no, not the only one by a long chalk.  The Shoutbox and the Gameday Threads here are full of bipolar behavior, and afterwards for Piping Hot Takes one way or the other, depending upon outcome.  We win: SUPERBOWL!  Allen Da Man!  We lose: We''re gonna go 6-10, We Suck, Fire Daboll, Allen Sucks!  People drink on game day (alert the media) and the over-the-top tirades in which I suspect alcohol plays a role can be Epic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

So what medication are you on? Maybe it can help me. ?

None. And that's kind of the point.

I don't drink or consume any other kind of consumables on game day, so I'm actually able to recognize what's happening during the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

None. And that's kind of the point.

I don't drink or consume any other kind of consumables on game day, so I'm actually able to recognize what's happening during the game.

I don't drink when they are away, and only have a couple a few times at home games. I'm sure I would be miserable watching them being ***** faced. 

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I don't drink when they are away, and only have a couple a few times at home games. I'm sure I would be miserable watching them being ***** faced. 

I think about 90% of the sheer stupidity in the GDT can be attributed to alcohol.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I don't know about Bi-Polar, but there are NUMEROUS Bills-polar around here. :thumbsup:

That's what I should have titled this thread. That's a perfect name for it. I also should have titled it, so you act bi-polar, not are you bi-polar.

• Haha (+1) 1