Probowler John Brown?

Stank_Nasty

The numbers back it up. I just did a bit of research. Brown already has his bye out of the way and is NUMBER ONE(8th in the nfl) in the conference in yardage! That has the potential to change tonight in what could be a shootout in mexico, with Kelce and Allen right behind him but even if they both pass him, Brown will third in the AFC and the 2nd highest wr!

I'll admit I underestimated what sort of wr brown was. I had expected 800-900 yds and some of his signature deep shots. he has shown he is a really well rounded wr at every level of the defense! 

Maybe this didn't deserve its own thread, but I figured there were a lot of you that also didn't realize how high up the rankings he was and I figured i'd make sure it got recognized. Exciting stuff!

• Like (+1) 2

He has the most receiving yards in the AFC right now. For sure should be in if he keeps up this pace. Just had his best game of the year and maybe career thus far. Go Bills!

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hopkins 

Brown 

Keenan Allen 

obj, juju ain’t doing much 

DJ chark has been pretty good too.. 

Edited by badassgixxer05

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The numbers back it up. I just did a bit of research. Brown already has his bye out of the way and is NUMBER ONE(8th in the nfl) in the conference in yardage! That has the potential to change tonight in what could be a shootout in mexico, with Kelce and Allen right behind him but even if they both pass him, Brown will third in the AFC and the 2nd highest wr!

I'll admit I underestimated what sort of wr brown was. I had expected 800-900 yds and some of his signature deep shots. he has shown he is a really well rounded wr at every level of the defense! 

Maybe this didn't deserve its own thread, but I figured there were a lot of you that also didn't realize how high up the rankings he was and I figured i'd make sure it got recognized. Exciting stuff!

The Chiefs have a bye next week so Brown can take the lead again next week. 

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Yup, I agree 100%, Brown has been good, real good.

I also like the fact he seems to catch everything, sure he has a few drops but for the most part that ball sticks to his hands, unlike a former WR who was traded.

He certainly would deserve it at this point. However, the small media market, the fact that he is a quiet guy and not a diva calling attention to himself and overall perception that our offense stinks will probably work against him.

Just now, Mc1320 said:

He certainly would deserve it at this point. However, the small media market, the fact that he is a quiet guy and not a diva calling attention to himself and overall perception that our offense stinks will probably work against him.

I'd like him to get the accolade as i think he's likely going to transition into a #2 in the next couple of years.  When they signed him i thought he'd be here 2 years as a speed WR, now it looks like tremendous value for 4 years as a serious #1 into #2 WR.  

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I was pretty disappointed when we lost out on him the previous year to Baltimore.  Glad we ended up getting him this time around.. he's a difference maker

• Like (+1) 1