Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

59 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Chip Von Miller all game long please

they absolutely will, no worries.

Also a lot of play action to keep their d-line honest. 

Hope to see some WR screens to Von's side with cut blocks on him immediately. Id say RB screens too but we dont/cant run those really well so I doubt it 

• Like (+1) 3

I think I am coming up for this game.  As long as work complies and doesn't send me on some international trip somewhere.  I missed the Eagles and Skins game because of work (only two missed this year).  So lets go work leave me alone, and I will be back home to Buffalo watching 

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think I am coming up for this game.  As long as work complies and doesn't send me on some international trip somewhere.  I missed the Eagles and Skins game because of work (only two missed this year).  So lets go work leave me alone, and I will be back home to Buffalo watching 

How long do you have to keep that God awful logo?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Slight correction here.  Bills had scored 174 total points or 19.3 ppg going into game vs Fins.   So only up 1.8 ppg.

That is the stat line.   

Buffalo    21.1 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401127872

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Yes. 

I posted the wrong #'s 

I posted that not Chandler 

You are correct 

1.8 ppg.

Gotcha - thanks I quoted from wrong poster.

Happy to see Bills up over 21 ppg average.  If they can average 25 ppg scored for balance of season pretty sure they can go 3-3 at a minimum.  

• Like (+1) 1

The Denver game has concerned me for weeks.  I never understood why people were chalking this up as one of the "easy" games.  Minnesota is a very solid club and Denver just went in there and put up nearly 400 yards of balanced offense. Denver has a pretty good D as well.   I'll take a late field goal and get out of this game alive.  

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Denver game has concerned me for weeks.  I never understood why people were chalking this up as one of the "easy" games.  Minnesota is a very solid club and Denver just went in there and put up nearly 400 yards of balanced offense. Denver has a pretty good D as well.   I'll take a late field goal and get out of this game alive.  

Kind of like the Bills did last year? 
not saying Denver will be easy, none of them are. If the team plays like they did yesterday they will win against Denver.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Certainly not an easy game but we have a better defense and a better offense.  Not by a lot, but both are measurably better. 

I think we saw the potential of our offense this past week.  I don't know that Denver, led by Brandon Allen, is capable of that. 

It's at home, and unlike Philly/Cleveland, they aren't fighting for their playoff lives..  That second half collapse against Minnesota basically ended their hopes.

• Like (+1) 2

Denver played well for a half against a Minnesota team coming off a huge emotional win over the Cowboys - a game that very much mattered. Denver had a full week off to prepare and plan for Minnesota. Minnesota's D isnt as good as our D. Denver does have a legit defense. Playing that game in a dome in ideal weather helped their offense as well. 

We should win, but it will be a close game.