Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Even though our run defense was stellar last week....it was the Dolphins offensive line.  Lindsay is making me nervous....should I be?

Meh...I'm nervous before every game.  What happens, happens...but I like the makeup of our team and think they'll be ok.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, eball said:

Meh...I'm nervous before every game.  What happens, happens...but I like the makeup of our team and think they'll be ok.

Me too.  The only game I wasn't nervous for was the Redskins game.  I just thought it was going to be a cakewalk.  It kinda was.

Even last week, I was nervous because Fitz could have one of those games.  

• Like (+1) 1

I hope they have a better backup plan for no Siran Neal on special teams this week. Apparently he was the difference maker on kickoff coverage. This game very well could come down to who makes the bigger splash play like a huge return.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Wow that's a lot of offensive lineman hurt... Hope the bills take advantage , and Phillips can play.

...Frazier has to dial up a similarly aggressive game plan like last week  to exploit....offensively, Cousins who surprisingly leads the league in play action, and carved up Denver's D, should be a good starting point for Daboll's game plan...stay tuned....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think they give Gore the ball early to get those 46 yards, but Singletary will carry most of the weight.

Maybe - but Daboll likes trickery!

I think that if Gore is in the game that everyone will expect him to get the ball.

I would go with a two back set and keep feeding Singletary until they forget about Gore. 

Then feed Gore the ball.

• Like (+1) 2