Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

.....I will be rooting hard for the Bills this week....I HATE the Broncos.  I hope not only do the Bills win this game, but that Josh Allen goes 280, 3 TD passing and a rushing TD as he escapes Von Miller all game long.  It would make me happy to see some Broncos fans remorseful over passing Josh Allen in the draft.  Thank you.  that is all.

Now that's the same Josh Allen that you said on the Orange Mane message board that you're not a fan of and you find to be highly inaccurate, right?

Just trying to keep The Troll Report straight.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tesla03 said:

I mean if we lose this game playoffs are finished tbh. most important game of the season. 

and it really would look bad on this coaching staff if we can't beat a 3-7 team with a mediocre QB in a must win game

these are the dumbest types of posts. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

- Doubt it happens, but hoping that Duke Williams/Foster/McKenzie are all active on Sunday (surely there is a depth player at another position that could sit?). Duke gives us a size element that we have been missing, Foster's deep speed needs to be respected even if we haven't hit many deep passes this year, and McKenzie is our jet sweep/gadget play guy. 

That could be Siran Neal.  He's in concussion protocol and did not practice again today.  If Foster plays special teams, it could mean activating Duke at WR.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Thursday guard Dalton Risner (ankle) and center Connor McGovern (back) will not practice for the second consecutive day. Risner, McGovern and guard Ron Leary did not practice Wednesday. Fangio still expects all three players to play Sunday against Buffalo, but expect the Bills defense to crowd the line of scrimmage plenty to see how the Broncos handle things up front.

https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41085441-4

1 hour ago, Tesla03 said:

I mean if we lose this game playoffs are finished tbh. most important game of the season. 

and it really would look bad on this coaching staff if we can't beat a 3-7 team with a mediocre QB in a must win game

29 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

these are the dumbest types of posts. 

I see where you're coming from, Stank, but truthfully, I don't think you can lose a home game in late November to a team playing .300 football and call yourselves playoff-worthy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

I see where you're coming from, Stank, but truthfully, I don't think you can lose a home game in late November to a team playing .300 football and call yourselves playoff-worthy.

the saints just lost to a 1 win falcons team 2 weeks ago. its the NFL man. that crap happens weekly... anytime people say things similar to what that poster was spewing I honestly wonder if they are 13 yrs old and if they've watched more than a season or 2 of NFL football.

it would be a blow to the nuts. but its far from a season ender. teams around the league win games they shouldn't weekly. why wouldn't we be able to do the same? lets get real here.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the saints just lost to a 1 win falcons team 2 weeks ago. its the NFL man. that crap happens weekly... anytime people say things similar to what that poster was spewing I honestly wonder if they are 13 yrs old and if they've watched more than a season or 2 of NFL football.

it would be a blow to the nuts. but its far from a season ender. lets get real here.

That was early November.

:lol:

Edited by eball
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

lol underdogs against the Mason Rudolph led Steelers, nope.

Probably at this point.  A point or so underdogs going into Pittsburgh who won four straight before the Browns loss with Rudolph and Hodges.

1 hour ago, eball said:

EXCEPT - 

I just watched the Denver (3-7) vs Vikings (8-3) game and Denver TOTALLY dominated the Vikings the majority of the game.

Score was Den 20 - Viks 0 at the half. It was Den 23 and Viks 7 to begin the forth quarter.

DENVER is a formidable team - DON'T let the 3-7 fool ya!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, cd1 said:

EXCEPT - 

I just watched the Denver (3-7) vs Vikings (8-3) game and Denver TOTALLY dominated the Vikings the majority of the game.

Score was Den 20 - Viks 0 at the half. It was Den 23 and Viks 7 to begin the forth quarter.

DENVER is a formidable team - DON'T let the 3-7 fool ya!

They are 3-7 for a reason.  Buffalo should win these kind of games especially at home.  If not they deserve to be on the outside looking in at the playoffs at the end of the season. 

13 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

They are 3-7 for a reason.  Buffalo should win these kind of games especially at home.  If not they deserve to be on the outside looking in at the playoffs at the end of the season. 

Funny, that sounds so familiar...

Oh yeah regarding those pesky (losing) Browns!