Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

44 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You a tweet critic?

Seriously, we can't overlook Denver.  I think they were leading at the start of the 4th in four of their losses.

I would certainly hope the Bills would not overlook anyone, but they are by far the better team.  

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Did Harris just say Cam is for Real...... Sooooo he's saying Allen is for Fake

That’s what it reads like to me. I’ll give him that Josh doesn’t have Cam’s resume yet. He may never get an MVP or take his team to the Super Bowl like Cam either. But you can’t deny Josh’s success as a runner in this league so far historically. To me the designed runs are for the birds with him outside the redzone. Certainly, he can do it, but Josh will really punish you on non designed scrambles and inside the red zone. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

That’s what it reads like to me. I’ll give him that Josh doesn’t have Cam’s resume yet. He may never get an MVP or take his team to the Super Bowl like Cam either. But you can’t deny Josh’s success as a runner in this league so far historically. To me the designed runs are for the birds with him outside the redzone. Certainly, he can do it, but Josh will really punish you on non designed scrambles and inside the red zone. 

Red Zone or QB sneak with a yard or less to go.   These should be the only designed runs called for Josh.  His most exciting runs are when he's scrambling.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

A couple of Allen's good runs vs Miami appeared to be RPO (designed plays).  I saw more vs. Miami, but I have seen them on occasion before.

If this guy thinks all there is to Josh as a runner is that he'll stiff-arm and truck over guys, he might have some learnings ahead.

Hee.  Hee.

3 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Did Harris just say Cam is for Real...... Sooooo he's saying Allen is for Fake

Could be. 

Far as I know, Allen's 'fake' 331 yds this year contribute as much as the 'real' ones.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I just hope Von Miller pretends to help Allen up, then pulls his hand back.

lol...EVERY time I’m watching a game where a player helps up an opposing team’s player, I think of that personal foul penalty from a couple years back

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol...EVERY time I’m watching a game where a player helps up an opposing team’s player, I think of that personal foul penalty from a couple years back

That won us that game!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

For whatever reason, I am going to remember that forever. 

Tyrod's reaction was funny too.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The 2007 opener against Denver is one that bothers me.

The way they ran out on the field for the winning fg didn't even give me enough time to dread what was about to happen.  That one was rough.  We had another home opener against the Jags a few years earlier that was also a walk off TD by them I believe.  Then there was Bledsoe's first year here where the Jets took the OT kickoff for a TD.  Not a good decade for home openers.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The 1990 week 4 game against Denver always makes me smile in the way they made an unconventional comeback against them.

Unforgettable ending. It went from an almost certain loss to a crazy comeback win. A scoring flurry for the Bills with 3 TDs in a span of just 77 seconds. 

• Like (+1) 1