Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

21 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Not for nothing, but he absolutely mauled a DLman on Gore's 4th down conversion yesterday 

I believe DiMarco only got 4 snaps this past Sunday, but he also annihilated an LB on that same play as well.

It was great to see since our short yardage play execution was uncharacteristically poor against Cleveland. 

18 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That guarantees he won’t be in Denver next year. I would take him as a back up over Barkley to be honest. Hell I would even welcome back Fitzpatrick to be Allen’s backup over Barkley, not saying Barkley’s horrible or anything it’s just that if Allen went down I want a capable number 2 Veteran back up Barkley is more of a number 3 option. 

Broncos are screwed with Flacco's contract for 2020, regardless if the keep him or release him.   

26 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thanks for the excellent summary!

Two big points highlighted above. 1. Courtland Sutton is everything we hoped Zay Jones would be. And Brandon Allen has learned one thing in his two starts - get the ball in his vicinity and let him make a play. 2. Most fans remember the Broncos defense for Von’s pass rush and excellent DB coverage. The pass rush is coming back Shelby Harris is their Jordan Phillips, helping to make up for the loss of Bradley Chubb), but other than Chris Harris there isn’t much talent at CB. So that former strength is now a weakness to be exploited. 

Thx.  Shelby Harris was a beast in the first half.  The interior will have their hands full with him.

Agree on the DBs.  Cousins was able to find mismatches and he realistically only had Diggs & Rudolph to work with, until Cook finally got underneath space.   Bills should roll with three wide and Knox to get the lead.  It won't happen with DeMarco & Smith.

40 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Please god no, I’d rather have Knox blocking

Both Knox and Kroft are good blockers.   It doesn't seem necessary to roll Lee Smith out there when we can stay with our preferred up-tempo personnel and still have a tight end very capable of helping out on the edge and being a weapon in the passing game.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Thx.  Shelby Harris was a beast in the first half.  The interior will have their hands full with him.

Agree on the DBs.  Cousins was able to find mismatches and he realistically only had Diggs & Rudolph to work with, until Cook finally got underneath space.   Bills should roll with three wide and Knox to get the lead.  It won't happen with DeMarco & Smith.

Minnys interior offensive line is also banged up and backups...def. not saying Shelby Harris isnt a really good NT, but our interior is superior to Minnys 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

LOL. My daughter is 10 years old and this review sounds like it could have been written by someone in her class. "Josh Allen is good. He plays hard. This game will be tough."  There, I wrote 3 sentences...

Same as a McDermott and most players/coaches interviews.. Nothing new 

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

Minnys interior offensive line is also banged up and backups...def. not saying Shelby Harris isnt a really good NT, but our interior is superior to Minnys 

Nonsense, we have no room for facts here!

you're supposed to be self-deprecating calling each position the best in the NFL(or at the least better than the Bills), using words like "They're desperate, they're hungry"; "i dont know...  it's going to be a really tough game".

someone here actually said BA "looked good" sunday...  his statline? 43% completion, 1 TD and 1 INT...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am not sure I understand the fear of the Broncos other than the usual BBFS.  They are a well deserved 3/7 starting an unheralded (to be kind) rookie QB.  If the Bills cannot take care of this team at home, they do not deserve to be in the playoffs.  This one will not be close.  

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

LOL. My daughter is 10 years old and this review sounds like it could have been written by someone in her class. "Josh Allen is good. He plays hard. This game will be tough."  There, I wrote 3 sentences...

You a tweet critic?

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I am not sure I understand the fear of the Broncos other than the usual BBFS.  They are a well deserved 3/7 starting an unheralded (to be kind) rookie QB.  If the Bills cannot take care of this team at home, they do not deserve to be in the playoffs.  This one will not be close.  

Seriously, we can't overlook Denver.  I think they were leading at the start of the 4th in four of their losses.