Lets Get This Guy

billsfan_34

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Najee Harris is an animal and I believe he could be a missing piece to the offense. Najee and Devin could be a great 1-2 punch. Who wouldn’t wanna a Derrick Henry type RB but better? Where would you take him?

Really dont need him but after the first is reasonable.

i still think we need better Olineman , Spain and Feliciano were getting pushed around today and Spain has had a rough year so far, RT isnt much better.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Singletary is very likely our feature back for the next couple of years. Just need a Gore replacement, possibly. Where does this guy fit in? 

I think Singletary is a good back- great vision, balance, shifty, runs harder than you would think with his size but he doesn’t have the ability to drag people or hit a long HR- that is where Najee fits in- smash it down your their throats, speed to take it to the house and can also turn the corner. He is better than Singletary and good value if there in the second rd.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Actually prefer Clyde Edwards-Helaire from LSU

Post some highlights ?

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

@njbuff head gonna explode talkin’ draft?  Need to strictly focus on Denver, don’t ya know!

I knew what I was getting into lol. I can multi task haha lets kick Denvers butt!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He iced the game against Bama with a couple of nice runs late. Small guy but powerful. I don’t like picking running backs before the third round myself, maybe a second if you find a Chubb type talent.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He iced the game against Bama with a pole ice runs late. Small guy but powerful. I don’t like picking running backs before the third round myself, maybe a second if you find a Chubb type talent.

I don't like picking them at all :D 

So many times they can be found undrafted, im really hoping that Wade, the rugby player , turns into something. He was very explosive in the preseason.

Not sure what pole ice runs mean??

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Singletary is very likely our feature back for the next couple of years. Just need a Gore replacement, possibly. Where does this guy fit in? 

If you want a Frank Gore clone, might I suggest Zach Moss of Utah....he would make a great 1-2 punch with Singletary.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He's great, I'll give you that, @Buffalo Barbarian, but my only hesitation is that he's another little, shifty guy. I'd prefer a bruiser who can a) Ram in a goal-line TD when there is a pile of people gobbling up all daylight, and still b) Torch people with some A+ speed. Don't want a second Singletary; want a compliment to him.

Not saying I know that guy, yet. In the words of McD, "I have to look at the tape." Got all offseason to watch college folm, though. Just basking in the 7-3 feeling, at the moment, and thinking about slaying  the Mile High Kids.

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever

7 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

He's great, I'll give you that, @Buffalo Barbarian, but my only hesitation is that he's another little, shifty guy. I'd prefer a bruiser who can a) Ram in a goal-line TD when there is a pile of people gobbling up all daylight, and still b) Torch people with some A+ speed. Don't want a second Singletary; want a compliment to him.

Not saying I know that guy, yet. In the words of McD, "I have to look at the tape." Got all offseason to watch college folm, though. Just basking in the 7-3 feeling, at the moment, and thinking about slaying  the Mile High Kids.

He is a bruiser just short, just the way i like them. My ideal RB is 5'8" 225.

Let the FB be the bruiser and put Lee Smith at FB or athletic lineman.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i still think we need better Olineman , Spain and Feliciano were getting pushed around today and Spain has had a rough year so far, RT isnt much better.

Don't agree at all on Spain. Think he has had a good year after the first 4 weeks where he was up and down and I thought he was very good today. Feliciano started the season well, had a dip, but today was a rebound.

RT has been the weakest point on the line - nothing new there. We will get a long look at Cody Ford now.

• Awesome! (+1) 1